Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we sell him abroad when he inevitably does leave. And for 50m plus too. It's the loss of him that's making me so frustrated and angry towards martinez.

I think the fact that he is good enough for Europe's best teams is what's giving me hope that he'll be playing for us next season.

By the end of next season he'll be 24/25 and would be the right time to make the next step.

Just praying we can lift some silver and/or get into the Champions League in that time as you never know.

I think the fact that he is good enough for Europe's best teams is what's giving me hope that he'll be playing for us next season.

By the end of next season he'll be 24/25 and would be the right time to make the next step.

Just praying we can lift some silver and/or get into the Champions League in that time as you never know.

He's going to age two years in 18 months?!?!

13 May 1993 (age 22)

I hope you're right mate, but I'm very pessimistic about him staying. Almost feel sorry for him being motm on a losing side regularly. His impressive desire to win is clear for all but we don't look like we can give him it.

I hope you're right mate, but I'm very pessimistic about him staying. Almost feel sorry for him being motm on a losing side regularly. His impressive desire to win is clear for all but we don't look like we can give him it.

Defo feel sorry for him.

Couldn't call him if he left this summer, in fact I'd wish him well and will probably always be a fan.

I'll take three please. Although knowing you, there'll be a 180 page treatise on why Liverpool fans are subhumans before anyone has sex.

Actually, give me four.

I've had folk order 20 at a time as long as they're signed personal by me, I do have a special offer on as well of buy 1 get 9 free mate, I've got 850 books of filth sitting in the loft. I was stupid enough to have a MySpace page back in the day and everyone said they would buy a copy but I only sold 56 at my signing session at Sayers (it was closed but my mate worked there as assistant manager and had the keys ). Everyone got a signed book, photo and a sausage roll free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back