Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's proved me wrong to a certain extent but my point about the way the team is set up remains and possibly has the effect of over estimating his present overall contribution

'Certain extent'? He's got 15 league goals in 19 league games and has run himself into the floor recently

As I said his goals have removed many of my doubts and he certainly looks a lot more committed but the point I am making is about the team setup and strangely enough you seem less eager to discuss that than engage in petty point scoring
Oh Kev don't be like that with me. I'm just providing a service, keeping lids honest. That's all.

You know I still wanna hug you x

the point I am making is about the team setup

Players feeding strikers in the world of football? Well i never!

I'd give you a point if Rom would be shooting all those balls to the moon instead. Mind you having seen Rom's second goal in the last match i get the sense that Rom still had some work of his own to do too.

I think it reflects a striker on form who is taking advantage of a situation that's tantamount to deliberate defensive sabotage of our own team by the manager

3rl8m8.jpg

You're in a real corner here, Kev. Why not just admit you got one or two things wrong and set your story straight?
I'll admit he's a striker with a lot of strengths which until this season I hadn't seen on any consistent basis - like almost everyone in fact.

My point is whether he would bang them in so freely at another side not set up the way we are and if in fact if we do tighten up whether or not it would affect his form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back