Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So these rumours of Conte walking over Abramovics refusal to sanction £100m for Rom are getting stronger and stronger

There was an interview recently with Romelu, how he described a player friend at City told him how the club changed over a couple of days with players coming in and it convinced the player to stay. Might play out similar, be sweet if it did.

I thought it might have been Vincent Kompany but he was probably one of the players they were signing in those couple of days lol

I'm hoping the Chelsea deal falls through - just to show lukaku and other players that negotiating your own transfers is not a good idea.

Having said that I'm a massive lukaku fan so I hope he does stay one more season and I'll cheer him on.

Imagine if he doesn't get that move to Chelsea (and doesn't get a move this summer). Where would he fit into our team? Could be on the bench?.....

Only kidding of course! Resigned to him going now. Its just a matter of when.

Might be a pride thing because Chelsea sold him to us for only 28 mil. Taking him back for 100 mil?

This.

These multi billionaires do not like to appear to have made mistakes.
Also Chelsea are not happy that we will not yield to them. Fell out over the Stones farce and relations, it would appear, have not improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back