Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Giroud would improve our team over Lukaku? Hold up play and all that.

Please shoot me if I am being thick.
I understand where you are coming from, but Rom is young and on the up curve, Giroud will be at peak or on the slide. He would bring in the rest of the team more, but I think would score less.

If a deal with Chelsea hasn't yet been agreed in principle, I wonder if Roms undying love for them is beginning to crumble. He asked for the club to show ambition. It has. Over to you Rom lad.

All these signings (unless as some believe are just a precursor to a big sale to fund it) we actually can pull a Stones and make it very interesting.

With 2 years on his contract if we want to be serious about getting into the CL we have all the cards. Mosh and Koeman might feel it's worth losing £30m in fees to secure Lukaku for one more year and have a serious shot at the CL.

So the £100m being quoted makes sense in this context. We hold the cards on Romelu.. if they want him that badly they must pay a serious premium!

We have a serious team behind Rom now, add one more attacking player of quality (winger or even a Rooney) and I would fear this side!

We even got Besic coming back!!!
You had to go and spoil it at the end there didn't you?

I'd still rather be a part of a team that built its way to CL glory, rather than ride on the coat tails of those that got there before. They achievement would be so much sweeter!

But that's me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back