Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Giroud would improve our team over Lukaku? Hold up play and all that.

Please shoot me if I am being thick.

I think we'd be more dangerous. His link up play and first touch is far superior to Lukaku and he would give us more dimensions instead of giving it to Rom and hoping he does the business.

We'd be more dangerous from corners and set pieces and crosses into the box from open play as he actually doesn't mind heading a ball.

The only down side for me would be he doesn't score as many as Lukaku but if he can link our midfield well, they should make up the rest an maybe more

No he will go summer and just train I imagine weekly. A little holiday as such lol
Really?? Can't see him doing that, Costa isn't the type of player to do that, also as A Madrid are one of the clubs most in debt where they gonna get the money?

Go on mr ITK tell us all, how much has he gone for? How long a deal?

Since when did Chelsea need to sell someone to buy someone
They won't bid the huge fee for Lukaku until the Costa situation is sorted surely.
We need to give them our timeline as we have things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back