Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim White said today and it was s quote from Everton probably Moshiri

We won't accept a penny less then 100 mil.

Plus Riola 50 million
Who would have to meet riola's cut of the deal, us as the selling club, or Chelsea as part of the buying club? Or is it split down the middle?

IMG_1703.webp

Because that's what happens in football it's a merry go round one triggers another maybe they won't and they will get him before its just my opinion
So who do you think will pay Riola the 50 mil he wants out the deal? As he apparently got 47 out the Pogba 1

On the few occasions I've seen Pogba play, he wouldn't be on my wishlist, certainly not for £89m. Of course if Utd come calling, then you're going to up the price. I think Pogba is more important to Utd than what Rom would be in the Chelsea side, so I'll say no, I don't think he will win more games for his team.

If you had £100m to spend on a striker, would you buy Rom?
No, I think anything over £80 million would be fabulous business for Everton. He is only worth anything approaching £50 million because 20+ goal a season strikers in the Premiership are as rare as hens teeth!

I think we'd be more dangerous. His link up play and first touch is far superior to Lukaku and he would give us more dimensions instead of giving it to Rom and hoping he does the business.

We'd be more dangerous from corners and set pieces and crosses into the box from open play as he actually doesn't mind heading a ball.

The only down side for me would be he doesn't score as many as Lukaku but if he can link our midfield well, they should make up the rest an maybe more

Your post just reminded me of this gorgeous piece of football. The one touch play from Giroud is exquisite.

Just asked that myself, personally I don't see us paying it
We might have to. Just read that raiola was paid 27m by juve for selling Pogba to united. Looks like it's the selling club. What an obscene amount of money 'to be lost out of the game'. Don't know if that is typical of an agents cut, but how can he be paid over a quarter of of the total transfer fee?

We might have to. Just read that raiola was paid 27m by juve for selling Pogba to united. Looks like it's the selling club. What an obscene amount of money 'to be lost out of the game'. Don't know if that is typical of an agents cut, but how can he be paid over a quarter of of the total transfer fee?
Raiola acted as agent for all three parties. Man U, Juve and Pogba. That's why he got paid so much. Can't find it now but there are loads of articles explaining the deal

I doubt Moshiri will be sorting this leech out with that sort of sum.

Lukaku moaned about our lack of transfer activity, reciting Kompany at City and how they did quick fire deals to make you sit up and take notice.

Well Everton have done that.

He cannot pipe up with lack of ambition now and with the amount we are spending it would be wise for his agent to not alienate our owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back