Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Moshiri will be sorting this leech out with that sort of sum.

Lukaku moaned about our lack of transfer activity, reciting Kompany at City and how they did quick fire deals to make you sit up and take notice.

Well Everton have done that.

He cannot pipe up with lack of ambition now and with the amount we are spending it would be wise for his agent to not alienate our owners.
Great point;)

We might have to. Just read that raiola was paid 27m by juve for selling Pogba to united. Looks like it's the selling club. What an obscene amount of money 'to be lost out of the game'. Don't know if that is typical of an agents cut, but how can he be paid over a quarter of of the total transfer fee?
No idea, that's what it is/was being investigated by FIFA, it's awful and he want more out of this one, he probably want 30-40 mil and I don't see Everton give him 30 mil out of the deal

I forgot about Rom's crummy agent. That is probably what is holding up this deal on both sides apart from the Costa fiasco. I'm just glad we got our business done early because it gives us much more leverage in negotiations.

We have Chelsea and ralioa by the balls at the minute. Rom has two years left on his deal he is smart enough to play out one more year without causing a major stink. Major holes in the team have been filled already and enough funds left in the bank to make 1-3 signings if regardless of Roms sale

No idea, that's what it is/was being investigated by FIFA, it's awful and he want more out of this one, he probably want 30-40 mil and I don't see Everton give him 30 mil out of the deal

Raiola wasn't Lukaku's agent when we signed him so he won't have that in the contract. I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the clauses that broke down contract talks earlier in the season.

We have Chelsea and ralioa by the balls at the minute. Rom has two years left on his deal he is smart enough to play out one more year without causing a major stink. Major holes in the team have been filled already and enough funds left in the bank to make 1-3 signings if regardless of Roms sale
We are in luck that the World Cup is around the corner too. He can't really afford to quit trying atm

I doubt Moshiri will be sorting this leech out with that sort of sum.

Lukaku moaned about our lack of transfer activity, reciting Kompany at City and how they did quick fire deals to make you sit up and take notice.

Well Everton have done that.

He cannot pipe up with lack of ambition now and with the amount we are spending it would be wise for his agent to not alienate our owners.
I agree with the sentiment and you are right in what you say.
I do believe we are currently spending the lukaku transfer fee hence the huge amount spent already with anything spent afterwards being actual investment from the club. All of which is good because we have identified targets and set up the sale it seems and sorted them all out to get them in ready for the start of pre season.

But what you say talks about the hypocrisy of lukaku now once he leaves. He wanted a show of intent and is argue our business so far is a good example of intent from the club. It is just a shame it has taken him going to finally prove that

If he stays it will cause problems with Sandro ,who has probabaly been promised a starting place because lukaku is leaving. He is a great finisher , but has no love for us and i'm sick of the lukaku circus, someone come in and buy him quick.

Last edited:
I agree with the sentiment and you are right in what you say.
I do believe we are currently spending the lukaku transfer fee hence the huge amount spent already with anything spent afterwards being actual investment from the club. All of which is good because we have identified targets and set up the sale it seems and sorted them all out to get them in ready for the start of pre season.

But what you say talks about the hypocrisy of lukaku now once he leaves. He wanted a show of intent and is argue our business so far is a good example of intent from the club. It is just a shame it has taken him going to finally prove that
How can we spend money we don't have and if we are why haven't we replaced him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back