Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced he'll go in the summer, He signed up with a new agent last year didn't he? Surely the agents job is to make money out of their client and they aint going to do that if he stays with us.

I think he is so underrated, I cant think of a like for like player I'd swap him for.

I'm convinced he'll go in the summer, He signed up with a new agent last year didn't he? Surely the agents job is to make money out of their client and they aint going to do that if he stays with us.

I think he is so underrated, I cant think of a like for like player I'd swap him for.
If I remember correctly when Rom hired his new Agent (a much more well known one) within hours he said that Everton was far too small a Club for Rom, that if he had have been his agent at the time he'd have gone to a CL Club and then proceeded to hawk him around half of Europe before the Bobby piped the money-grabbing Scrote down and put him firmly in his box.
I imagine his scrote of an agent has been hawking him around on the quiet all season.

Last edited:

Reliable lads on another forum say that the feeling around the Club amongst staff is even a top four finish wouldnt have kept Rom past this Summer.

If I remember correctly when Rom hired his new Agent (a much more well known one) within hours he said that Everton was far too small a Club for Rom, that if he had have been his agent at the time he'd have gone to a CL Club and then proceeded to hawk him around half of Europe before the Bobby piped the money-grabbing Scrote down and put him firmly in his box.
I imagine his scrote of an agent has been hawking him around on the quiet all season.
Mino Raiola is his new agent and he represents (among others) Zlatan, Pogba and Balotelli. He will be trying his hardest to get Lukaku a big money move or in the short term a massively improved contract. Either way he makes money.

While the agent is somewhat of an issue, the bigger problem I think is that Lukaku wants Champions League now and will have no shortage of suitors able to offer him that. If Lukaku wants to stay at Everton next season his agent can't do anything.

The problem Lukaku might have is that there are probably only about 4 teams that will have Champions League football that could afford him, i.e Real, Barca, Man City and Arsenal. Of those realistically it's between Man City and Real as Barca won't want him and Arsenal won't pay enough. I'm not sure either Real or City would want him this summer.

Chelsea and Man U could obviously afford him but are unlikely to have Champions League next year.

Mino Raiola is his new agent and he represents (among others) Zlatan, Pogba and Balotelli. He will be trying his hardest to get Lukaku a big money move or in the short term a massively improved contract. Either way he makes money.

While the agent is somewhat of an issue, the bigger problem I think is that Lukaku wants Champions League now and will have no shortage of suitors able to offer him that. If Lukaku wants to stay at Everton next season his agent can't do anything.

The problem Lukaku might have is that there are probably only about 4 teams that will have Champions League football that could afford him, i.e Real, Barca, Man City and Arsenal.
Of those realistically it's between Man City and Real as Barca won't want him and Arsenal won't pay enough. I'm not sure either Real or City would want him this summer.

Chelsea and Man U could obviously afford him but are unlikely to have Champions League next year.

PSG, Bayern, Athletico Madrid?

Barring a big showing at the Euros, I reckon he'll end up having to stay beyond the summer. It'd be interesting to see how he'd react to that .

Just wonder How the vogue for playing counter attack with small very fast front men will effect buyers for rom. We all know he is at his best with a bit of grass to run into but will he fit the profile some of the top European clubs will set. Clutching at straws here to hope he doesn't leave !!!!:rant:

The problem Lukaku might have is that there are probably only about 4 teams that will have Champions League football that could afford him, i.e Real, Barca, Man City and Arsenal. Of those realistically it's between Man City and Real as Barca won't want him and Arsenal won't pay enough. I'm not sure either Real or City would want him this summer.

Not sure guardiola would want him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back