Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and he also clearly loves playing, few players enjoy it but spending time on the bench would annoy him more than most I think.
I think continuity means a lot to him. Playing for Mourinho at Chelsea seems to have sunk his confidence. I think what he gets here is a great deal of respect and attention, and he appreciates that.

Oh. I thought what he meant was Lukaku might be tempted to stay if we replaced Martinez with an actual manager.
An actual manager like Mourinho who sickened him; no mate, an actual manager who - as he's revealed in interview he wants to play for and who builds our team around him.

Make no mistake about it: if RM leaves it;ll be a green light for Lukaku's departure. Nothing more certain.

If he goes I think playing CL is a big draw , but you can't over emphasise how frustrated the player is. If you watch him during the game he is making so many moves into position or the right attacking movement only for the ball to be constantly passed sideways until after about 30 passes, seamus put's it 20yds over him and it runs out of play on the far side.

Do you think he'll follow him to Brentford?

I do laugh at this nonsense.

Do you think there wont be takers out there for a manager who can attract the type of talent he has for what is, in PL spending terms, a pittance? A manager who's taken a club like Swansea from nothing and put them on the road to something? A manager who gave a hillbilly club from Lancashire their one and only glory moment and trophy in their history? A manager who topped an established PL club's record points total at the first time of asking?

If there's one thing that's been most nauseating about the fever that's descended on this forum since Saturday it's the attempt at humiliating and belittling the manager of our own football club. It's really disgusting to see...and you know for sure that many doing it were two seasons ago singing his praises.

Well, I'm afraid the game is far from up. Those people will have their fickleness and disloyalty rammed back down their throats...and of course when that happens they'll start the next phase of rewriting their posting history.

One of those poor marketing decisions on the official site

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back