Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Kane he has improved more than any other player I have ever seen. I watched him play for England youth largely to see Barkley & if you told me he would make a professional footballer never mind a premier league player I would of laughed at you.

I just think he shoots almost every time he gets anywhere near the box & often there are better placed teammates. Personally think he wil get found out as time goes by.
He must be someone who really put the effort in at an age when it counted.

I don't think I'd ever heard his name until Spurs started playing their reserves in the Europa League, and I noticed he seemed to score every game.

To be fair to Kane he has improved more than any other player I have ever seen. I watched him play for England youth largely to see Barkley & if you told me he would make a professional footballer never mind a premier league player I would of laughed at you.

I just think he shoots almost every time he gets anywhere near the box & often there are better placed teammates. Personally think he wil get found out as time goes by.

Oh how I remember that tournament they played. Barkley literally ran the show only for Kane to miss every single chance that was laid on a plate.

There's probably a thread over in the footy forum containing some absolutely shocking shouts from me. Still a bit baffled by Kane's rise to be honest, he's not blisteringly quick and he's far from graceful on the ball. A real throwback to the type of centre forward I'd thought had well had their day.

Kane is one of the most intelligent strikers i have seen. Can always shrug off a defender in the box. Reminds me a lots of sheringham

Lukaku I would rather have though

Oh how I remember that tournament they played. Barkley literally ran the show only for Kane to miss every single chance that was laid on a plate.

There's probably a thread over in the footy forum containing some absolutely shocking shouts from me. Still a bit baffled by Kane's rise to be honest, he's not blisteringly quick and he's far from graceful on the ball. A real throwback to the type of centre forward I'd thought had well had their day.
This one?

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/the-under-20-competition-that-is-about-to-start.57222/

Think one of Moshys first tasks as chairmen should be organising a bumper new contract for the big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back