Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get called Judas when he's the biggest snake on here. Incredible.
Judas? By who. I think you're wonderful and a great signing. The 'Martinez in' crowd will be able to travel to Wembley and salivate about him in a taxi now, all 4 of them, whilst we stand united in our dissapointment at losing Lukaku but safe on the knowledge we are/were right that everything bad with Everton is down to, Bobby brown shoes.

But you seem to be implying he didn't go for Rom because he didn't rate him? I got the impression that he only went for Ba because he probably made the logical assumption that Chelsea were going to keep Rom there as Ba's replacement. Martinez clearly jumped at the chance once Rom was offered on loan, the fools at Chelsea preferring Ba and Eto'o instead, and then once he got that bit of luck he then smartly exploited it and staked an awful lot on making it permanent.

I never said he didn't rate him. He went after ba, that's a fact, that was his target. He got offered lukaku and he took it up.

Am I wrong? Of course not.

So he got lucky. My statement is still correct

So lukaku is leaving then this summer?

Very sad to see, least for a few years we got to see a world class striker play for us again. Means this summer is vital for the future of the club, and we need to invest heavy into replacing Rom the best we can, even if it breaks our wage structure. Once his goals leave, we better be paying for them back again or we may as well start writing the 'how Everton emulated Wigan story' now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back