Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dont get to attached lad, his agent is the biggest snake in world football.
I'm not attached mate, but no point denying what the lad is, he's a young fella with literally the footballing world at his feet, he can go on and do whatever he wants with his career, and he will.

But he's the difference between us getting in CL and winning trophies, or languishing.

I'm not attached mate, but no point denying what the lad is, he's a young fella with literally the footballing world at his feet, he can go on and do whatever he wants with his career, and he will.

But he's the difference between us getting in CL and winning trophies, or languishing.

I still preffered Yakubu personally.

And AJ was boss.

I still preffered Yakubu personally.

And AJ was boss.
lukaku has more talent in his right foot than yak had.

He was good like, for a season and a bit but.. wasn't really what people on here remember him as, they remember the hope he'd come back good than what he actually offered us after his first season, Lukaku already bested him goal scoring wise for us.

And AJ was a good worker, and had a ok season but again.. comparing AJ to Lukaku is like comparing a 99p burger to a prime cut of steak.

I like the lid, as I said, hes the best striker we have had in utter donkeys, he will score goals for fun all through his career, I just doubt he will ever reach the highest table in terms of footballing talent, but hes a goal scorer, so I doubt he gives a flick that now and again balls bounce off his shins.

Tomorrow is the type of game he should be wanting to go out there properly pumped up for it and bully the utter bell that is terry...

Doubt he will though and it is the type of game where he lets his head drop very quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back