Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many clubs with deep pockets want him, we can't fight them all off. Deliver us a trophy and £50m and I won't begrudge him a move.

Who are all these clubs?

City, Real, Barca, PSG. That's it. And there's no guarantee those 4 will make a play for him. And those no guarantee they will meet our asking price, if we decide to sell.

I think most people are over inflating his market value.

He wont be sold for anything above 40m.

Honestly, I firmly believe that.
I think he will mate.
He's scored 20 goals or thereabouts in the last 3 seasons, 25 this season with plenty still to play.
He's 22 and improved massively over the last year.

That comes at a premium, remember Martial came at about 38 without anywhere near the pedigree.
We don't have to sell unless it financially benefits us, and 40 million doesn't do that.
60 million and maybe then we'd consider it.

I think he will mate.
He's scored 20 goals or thereabouts in the last 3 seasons, 25 this season with plenty still to play.
He's 22 and improved massively over the last year.

That comes at a premium, remember Martial came at about 38 without anywhere near the pedigree.
We don't have to sell unless it financially benefits us, and 40 million doesn't do that.
60 million and maybe then we'd consider it.

Somewhere between 40-50m.

His agent plays a different game than Bill.

Who are all these clubs?

City, Real, Barca, PSG. That's it. And there's no guarantee those 4 will make a play for him. And those no guarantee they will meet our asking price, if we decide to sell.

Rumour mill suggests (huge pinch of salt and ifs and maybes, obvs) that Man U and Chelsea are also linked. The asking price could be decided by a bidding war.

So you are confident then that Rom will still be an Everton play come 1st Sept?

His agent can't do diddly squat with him still having 3 years left on that contract.
If we sell him it'll be for a beneficial price and we'll be looking at 60 at least.

It all depends how he performs in the Euros, cos last time, he didnt really sell himself, he hasnt played a single CL game, hes not an "elite" striker, 50m if he scores 20 goals in the Euros, 39.5m if he stinks it out like the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back