Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
An unproven martial was 50 mil. No way we'd take less than 55-60 but i think they'll refuse to even sell this summer

I think we'll accept anything over 55 mil depending on availability of the targets we'd have to replace him. If nothing is available then he won't go imo.

Kevin Mirallas spent every international break last season telling the press he wanted Champions League football, only to sign a new contract last summer on an increased wage.

Please don't take the dreaded 'International Break Foreign Footballers Interview Comments' as gospel. There's a long history of them being anything but.

Plus Everton don't have to sell and probably don't want to. And as they showed with Stones (and McCarthy, Mirallas, Baines, Coleman, Barkley and many more), regardless of what the press say, more often than not, they keep their best players.

"I want Champions League football....or a nice big wage rise will do"
At last common sense;)...oh God I hope you're right:oops:

I would legitimately feel sad if he left.

I don't blame him this Everton team is a strong team on paper, but "pretty attacking football" has us sitting at mid table.

Sorry Roberto, but if you don't win the FA cup...I don't want another year of this stale mediocrity.

I'm not convinced it's certain he goes this summer. If we can demonstrate our ambitions early in the summer with signings and change of management I believe we can get another year to prove our worth.

He loves being here, he's the biggest fish in the pool, we just need to make the pool big enough to match his ambitions.

I'm not convinced it's certain he goes this summer. If we can demonstrate our ambitions early in the summer with signings and change of management I believe we can get another year to prove our worth.

He loves being here, he's the biggest fish in the pool, we just need to make the pool big enough to match his ambitions.
I don't believe a change of management is needed here.
A word with Mr Moshiri to outline his plan will give him all he needs to decide. He clearly has a good relationship with Roberto Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back