Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
New contract with a written in promise he can leave next sumer if we don't meet certain targets, nice fat signing on fee that his agent can pocket a wedge from, knowing that next season he will either have another payday or a client who is playing for a CL team in us who they can then renogiate again and pocket another fat wedge.

Riaola is only concerend about the bottom line - how much he makes from his client, beyond that no agent gives a flying one where their client is really

'Everything is in the best interest of my client...'

#££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

tattoo-and-mr-roarke.webp

if i was him id leave and i support everton, two really poor seasons, this season he has proved he should be playing for a top team, hes been at us for 3 years now and we have declined the last two season, i hope some way we can keep him but he's got a massive mouth and with euros coming up wont happen

To me it's really simple, give him a big pay rise tell him that he is going nowhere whatever the bid is, and I mean whatever the bid is and from whoever the bid is from, the answer is you start in August and you play all season. I would also add that if you submit a transfer request it will not be accepted, don't even try. He has three years left on a contract he signed 2 years ago, he was playing at west brim before we signed him

I suspect Rom is best to stick around R Martinez. 2 seasons ago, the latter got a record 72 PL points. It is only a matter of time before Barca come calling for Booby's services.

5th is the same as 15th is it?
...this is what we have been told.
It's taken me a wee while to get my head around it but apparently it's so.
...unless Moyes was the manager (it was different then)
...and Kenwright is now worth listening too as well...

...I just hope Rom can get his existentialist head around all this.

A local cup is not enough it is the league that footballers are concerned with. We need 4th and CL.

Imagine describing the most famous trophy in domestic football as a 'local cup'...

Rom is saying nothing that any sensible fan wouldn't expect.

To be honest, I reckon Rom would be saying exactly the same thing if we were 6th at this point.

There was always a risk he'd want to leave this summer - especially with the Euros.

I'm confident that Moshiri, Bill and the manager (whoever that may be - atm it's Martinez but as I stress it won't be purely down to him if Rom does leave as we were always gonna be hard pushed to keep the lad without CL) will offer him a new, much-improved deal with a nice, reasonable buy-out (probably £55mil or something) for next summer - or at least an agreement to let him leave should we not qualify for CL.

If Rom takes that - the opportunity of being the main man for another year and continue his development and see where he can help us finish - then sound.

If not, we still hold all the cards as he's on a 3 year deal and knows he needs to carry on playing or risk dropping out of the picture somewhat - so like Stones he won't sulk - and if he does go we'll get a lot of money for him.

Imagine describing the most famous trophy in domestic football as a 'local cup'...

Rom is saying nothing that any sensible fan wouldn't expect.

To be honest, I reckon Rom would be saying exactly the same thing if we were 6th at this point.

There was always a risk he'd want to leave this summer - especially with the Euros.

I'm confident that Moshiri, Bill and the manager (whoever that may be - atm it's Martinez but as I stress it won't be purely down to him if Rom does leave as we were always gonna be hard pushed to keep the lad without CL) will offer him a new, much-improved deal with a nice, reasonable buy-out (probably £55mil or something) for next summer - or at least an agreement to let him leave should we not qualify for CL.

If Rom takes that - the opportunity of being the main man for another year and continue his development and see where he can help us finish - then sound.

If not, we still hold all the cards as he's on a 3 year deal and knows he needs to carry on playing or risk dropping out of the picture somewhat - so like Stones he won't sulk - and if he does go we'll get a lot of money for him.

I shall use the word "domestic" instead. English is not my first language by the way so incorrect phase was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back