Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've enjoyed watching him in his time here and his goals obviously,but I've always had an underlying feeling he has never"got" us as fans or a club,and that we are somehow "beneath" him,I may be wrong,it's just the impression I get from him as a fella:confused:

I agree mate. And to be honest he won't be the first and won't be the last.

I've enjoyed watching him in his time here and his goals obviously,but I've always had an underlying feeling he has never"got" us as fans or a club,and that we are somehow "beneath" him,I may be wrong,it's just the impression I get from him as a fella:confused:

Got that today, guy was an embarrassment, did not want to know, go screw him and his Disgraceful agent

Rm has failed miserably to get the best return from Lukaku. For a while this season, RM picked Kone to play
alongside him because he, Lukaku, played better with someone who might actually share some of the burden of attack. Then Kone was dropped and it was down to Barkley who obviously never saw Beardsley ever play because he simply does
not support Lukaku.

That said, yesterday Lukaku had two fifty-fifties to kick De Gea into the stand and pulled out.

Best striker we've had for 20 years. One of the world's best young players. Of the whole team he's the last player who one could accuse of underachieving this season. Show him love.

Spot on Dario. I get that impression too. I don't think he'll be one we look back with affection when he's gone like we do with other players even though he's done well for us.

I just don't think the player or the agent can go around saying what they've been saying without some fan reaction. Saying that he wants to play CL next season when we're not in it is tantamount to saying he's hoping to play in a red kit next season. It just screams "I don't want to be here!"

Having said that, I agree that, as fans, we should play our bit to keep him and the club should really push an agenda where the core of the team is built around him but sadly, I think the ship has sailed.

It's all well and good saying he's got three years on his contract so we don't have to sell, but if he's putting in performances like he did on Sunday, honestly what's the point in keeping him?

He clearly didn't fancy it yesterday, and understandably wants to leave in the summer - it's not in our best interests as a club to have a 60 million pound asset sulking around the pitch putting half arsed performances in.

You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think he will be here come August. We're Everton and we're bigger than any player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back