Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they are in that top 10% bracket that we probably couldn't. Short of what Martinez said being true and us being able to complete with anyone in world football and pulling a city. Everyone in the league is going to get the same money as us next year and Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Spurs and as a brand Liverpool are still ahead of us in ability to attract those type of players

In that case we may as well tell Moshiri we don't want his cash then and settle for another Straquilursi

In that case we may as well tell Moshiri we don't want his cash then and settle for another Straquilursi

Or we can just be realistic and not target players who are being touted at £70 million like the lad from Dortmund. I'd love that to be the case as would any blue and I live in hope it happens but until it does it doesn't matter who we speculate about buying because the truth is nobody on here knows what his plans are or what he's planning to invest

Or we can just be realistic and not target players who are being touted at £70 million like the lad from Dortmund. I'd love that to be the case as would any blue and I live in hope it happens but until it does it doesn't matter who we speculate about buying because the truth is nobody on here knows what his plans are or what he's planning to invest

Some fans think we have enough money to buy any player we want, its baffling, we are a mid table club without CL football, we will be lucky if most Agents even answer our calls.

CfOsJyRXIAEzFoM.jpg

Back to Chelsea??

Our fans still secretly hate him like last season.

Moaning n groaning when he doesn't win a header n then moan when he wins one n flicks it to knowone.

Wasn't it about playing in the CL? Currently that will exclude Chelsea and Man Utd.
We won't be selling to any other English team I would have thought anyway if we have any backbone as a football club.

Gaps in his game?

Hes on course to score 30+ goals this season.

Hes a goal scorer, who scores goals, not just a few, an utter shedload.

Gap in your head I suspect.
I agree he scores goals, still can have gaps in his game though. His heading and general hold up play is still poor for someone with his build. He can't time his jump, look at the game yesterday hardly won a header, marked by Daley Blind! Timing is shocking.

I agree he scores goals, still can have gaps in his game though. His heading and general hold up play is still poor for someone with his build. He can't time his jump, look at the game yesterday hardly won a header, marked by Daley Blind! Timing is shocking.

22 years old mert, of course he has gaps in his game, of course he can improve, still scored 119 goals, imagine WHEN hes at his peak.

Lots of rags mentioning him to Chelsea for £50m or United for £55m, speculation of course but it seems very likely he'll be out the door come summer.

How much would you be happy to part with him for?

Personally think any less than £55m and we've had a shocker at the negotiating table. £60m I'm more comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back