Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was a disgrace on Saturday, stood like a statue for their goal in the middle of the penalty area rather than attack the ball to get it away and doesn't go in 100% when 1 on 1 with keepers etc.

Don't get me wrong a great player and has scored plenty of goals this season but I always get the impression he never gives his all to the club when on the pitch, maybe it is a message to Martinez and maybe it's not wanting to get hurt before the semi or the Euros but it is something I've notice in the last few weeks.

When you see leicester or Spurs play they would run through brick walls for their managers and put their body on the line but I'm not seeing that with Rom. £60m, thank you very much and move on

A great player but frustrating at times, much like all of the squad.

Feels like they can all do more. Imagine if everyone was on fire around him I think we'd see a big difference like we did when Kone was in decent form at the start of the season, and later when Del was pinging crosses in for fun.

Hopefully whatever happens at the club is enough to keep him this summer and we can see how much better he can become in a winning side.

To me, it is apparent he's lost desire to perform in an Everton shirt. He might have scored two last weekend if he pulled his nonchalant head out of his backside and was quicker to loose balls in the 6 yard box.
Martinez has well lost Lukaku
...and so has Everton.

dd579cd24f.png

Reactions: DRM
To me, it is apparent he's lost desire to perform in an Everton shirt. He might have scored two last weekend if he pulled his nonchalant head out of his backside and was quicker to loose balls in the 6 yard box.
...and so has Everton.

?????????????????

...and so has Everton.

To be honest mate, the last few games the manager in his wisdom has refused to play anybody within even 20 miles of him during games.

I know hes good, but he cant really beat 6 players and score on his own every game.

To be honest mate, the last few games the manager in his wisdom has refused to play anybody within even 20 miles of him during games.

I know hes good, but he cant really beat 6 players and score on his own every game.
oh, I agree mate. Lukaku is an ace footballer who's been sold down the Swanee by his manager's team set-up in terms of his effectiveness. All I was saying is that he's been disaffected by this...understandably.

I know what your saying MG but it wouldn't hurt if he tried to jump once in a while to win a header.

I am not fully sure I understand the logic.
Martinez signed the player for 28m and has turned him into a 60m player and yet the suggestion is that Lukaku is being unfairly treated by RM or is not playing for him.

The real truth imo is that Lukaku is a streaky player and when he is in the mood he is as good as any striker you care to name. Sometimes however, he looks ordinary, a bit lifeless.
We should also remember that when he was really on fire before Christmas he had Deulofeu on his right who was even more on form than Lukaku was.

Whats happened to him lol,bad game again for 4th game at least in a row for me,if you want a move surely he should be playing like a superstar,hes not even trying etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back