Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it small time attitude to acknowledge we have one of the best strikers in the world?

It's not its small time to never offer any criticism to his flaws. All players have flaws but I don't see them talking rubbish regarding them perhaps they do I don't know.

Yes he is the best possible striker we could attract & in the top 20 in the world.

However please don't compare him to aguero lewandowski Suarez benzema ronaldo Griezmann one day but not just yet

It's not its small time to never offer any criticism to his flaws. All players have flaws but I don't see them talking rubbish regarding them perhaps they do I don't know.

Yes he is the best possible striker we could attract & in the top 20 in the world.

However please don't compare him to aguero lewandowski Suarez benzema ronaldo Griezmann one day but not just yet

In full agreement with you mate, I find his attitude and lack of desire utterly disgusting. To be fair I'd rather not have the goals he's scored this season, if that means playing in the Championship then so be it, at least we might see players put a shift in.

With a bit of luck we'll move him on at the end of the season and he'll soon realise that the grass isn't always greener, as so many others have.

Lukaku (and, a big maybe, Ross) is the only player you just cant say a bad word about this season.

Realise that if we were unlucky ans he got seriously bad injury in lets say november we would go down !!

In full agreement with you mate, I find his attitude and lack of desire utterly disgusting. To be fair I'd rather not have the goals he's scored this season and watch us play in the Championship with a team that put in a proper shift.

With a bit of luck we'll move him on at the end of the season and he'll soon realise that the grass isn't always greener, as so many others have.

Im not in any way suggesting I don't appreciate him & I know what he has done for us. But there is so much more in there to come out & i want to see that at Everton. Perhaps we came blame coaching the management I don't know I have no intimate inside knowledge.

I just think he could be so much more

Im not in any way suggesting I don't appreciate him & I know what he has done for us. But there is so much more in there to come out & i want to see that at Everton. Perhaps we came blame coaching the management I don't know I have no intimate inside knowledge.

I just think he could be so much more

Agree mate, completely get what you mean. If he just applied himself a bit more we could have a world class striker on our hands, sadly he will always fall short of the level he could achieve because of that poor application of talent though. Sad really.

This is why we don't deserve nice things.

In full agreement with you mate, I find his attitude and lack of desire utterly disgusting. To be fair I'd rather not have the goals he's scored this season, if that means playing in the Championship then so be it, at least we might see players put a shift in.

Honestly reckon we've missed a trick not re signing Marcus Bent. Them corner flags aren't looking after themselves.

Nah I get it, they just want to feel better about losing him. I'm getting the Judas name tags ready.

Nah we will leave it there nothing of the sort I will continue to encourage & cheer him on & wish him well.

However it seems to be either lukaku had no service so was poor not that he ever just has a bad game.

Absolutely no idea why we were aiming high balls to a player who never really wins them, and with no one to get behind for the flick ons if he did.

He showed plenty of willing in the second half I thought but he barely gets a decent chance all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back