Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it a couple of months ago, I wouldn't begrudge him CL football providing he doesn't go to another prem team and they pay 50+ million. The whole thing screams PSG to me. Have money to burn, he'll be guaranteed Trophies and CL football every year in that Micky mouse league.

He'll be boss wherever he goes. Massive gulf in class from him to any striker we've had for 30 years. Maybe ever in the modern game.
He has some weaknesses but they aren't huge enough to stop him being a top striker for a top club. Determined to be the best and works hard, loved watching him at his best
He wont go to Italy because the defenders have the cheek to tackle and mark. Goals are a lot cheaper these days. He cant head it, hold the ball up or be the first line of defence. Hate to say it but Ian Rush was 100 times better. Do one Lukaku so we can build a TEAM.

Said it a couple of months ago, I wouldn't begrudge him CL football providing he doesn't go to another prem team and they pay 50+ million. The whole thing screams PSG to me. Have money to burn, he'll be guaranteed Trophies and CL football every year in that Micky mouse league.
His father is dreaming talking about Bayern and Man Utd. PSG would probably be his only chance at that price.
He'll go there a couple of seasons then cause a stir for a move to a bigger club again.

He wont go to Italy because the defenders have the cheek to tackle and mark. Goals are a lot cheaper these days. He cant head it, hold the ball up or be the first line of defence. Hate to say it but Ian Rush was 100 times better. Do one Lukaku so we can build a TEAM.
Italian teams won't be paying 65m for him.

His dad says Bayern Munich or United. Fair enough United but I can't see him at Bayern yet needs to keep Improving before he thinks about joining one of the top 3 clubs in the world particularly if lewnadoski stays + isn't the German transfer record €40 million euro for javi Martinez so Bayern will have to double it to get rom.
Perhaps United we see there not champions league though so it would all be a bit hollow if he leaves for them as he has publicly stated his desire to play in the champions league.
Spot on mate. If United are the only club interested then part of me hopes we laugh in his face for his comments a few months ago when his team were really struggling, keep him maliciously. Then again another part of me just wants him to go away.

Won't be sad at all if he goes. Lazy and underperforming during most of his games here after we bought him. Only in a handful of games did he reach the level he showed during his loan spell. Seems like a guy who never really cared about Everton, only furthering his own career. Good riddance. Hope his career goes into the toilet.

...hmmm, and without this lazy mans input we'd probably be filling NORWICH's place in the bottom 3 mate.

We're not a selling club any more - if one of the "big clubs" want him, then it's £65M - or sod off. Market rates, and there have been many precedents set (£50M for Sterling being just one of them). In essence, pay up or shut up.

Personally I'd sell him tomorrow for that money. Hasn't looked bothered, first touch is awful and deserved a clip around the ear for that pathetic attempt in the cup final.

Renaton sanchez And the juve bloke make about another £40 million spent
Ah you're too ITK for me. But I stand by my point that Bayern can't afford him, and if they've bought Renato and Coman on top of Hummels then they've probably done most of their business already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back