Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not a selling club any more - if one of the "big clubs" want him, then it's £65M - or sod off. Market rates, and there have been many precedents set (£50M for Sterling being just one of them). In essence, pay up or shut up.

Personally I'd sell him tomorrow for that money. Hasn't looked bothered, first touch is awful and deserved a clip around the ear for that pathetic attempt in the cup final.
I agree. Who, IN THE CL, will pay that apart from possibly PSG?
I'll say it again, if he goes to Man Utd then we are a joke.

Spot on mate. If United are the only club interested then part of me hopes we laugh in his face for his comments a few months ago when his team were really struggling, keep him maliciously. Then again another part of me just wants him to go away.

I cant imagine a team who would hope to be good enough to win the CL would want him. He is not a good enough footballer and winning teams never say die and fight. He is made of the wrong stuff. The new Drogba my backside.

Spot on mate. If United are the only club interested then part of me hopes we laugh in his face for his comments a few months ago when his team were really struggling, keep him maliciously. Then again another part of me just wants him to go away.

He did let himself down recently as did the rest of the players but we should only sell if we can attract a better striker which I'm not to sure we can.

£65 million is a lot of money but the market hasn't started yet lets see what fees start being bandied about etc & give ourselves some time to convince him to stay.

i can't see United just yet definitely moving for him they don't seem to have decided who will be the manager next season yet with an internal power struggle clearly ongoing depending on how that goes he may have very few options even if we allow him to leave

He did let himself down recently as did the rest of the players but we should only sell if we can attract a better striker which I'm not to sure we can.

£65 million is a lot of money but the market hasn't started yet lets see what fees start being bandied about etc & give ourselves some time to convince him to stay.

i can't see United just yet definitely moving for him they don't seem to have decided who will be the manager next season yet with an internal power struggle clearly ongoing depending on how that goes he may have very few options even if we allow him to leave
Oh but wait. He is moving for CL football right?

Are United gonna spend £65m on Lukaku when they have Rashford coming through, ok he's not proved over the time Lukaku has but I don't think they would pay anywhere near that type of money. Again it will depend on their manager too.
Lukaku is not a patch on Rashford. Who would you want in your team?

Well he is only leaving for CL football is he not? He wouldn't lie to us now would he?
We see to be fair to him he has given us 3 very good years & we shouldn't let the odd in inconstant period & last 8 weeks sour that.

Personally I will wish him luck however if he leaves for a non champions league club it will sour it & I hope & pray we then get in next year & he doesn't.

I do think he also said he would like to play in the champions league not I will only leave for a champions league team.

We see to be fair to him he has given us 3 very good years & we shouldn't let the odd in inconstant period & last 8 weeks sour that.

Personally I will wish him luck however if he leaves for a non champions league club it will sour it & I hope & pray we then get in next year & he doesn't.

I do think he also said he would like to play in the champions league not I will only leave for a champions league team.
I think he has made it clear he wants to be playing in the CL now. What is a CL team that isn't playing in the CL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back