Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he and his teammates think they performed well recently then they should be embarrassed. I love Rom, but he can get to [Poor language removed] the arrogant prick!!

Unusual comments from Lukaku, it sounds a little desperate to me. Sounds like he is trying to create a market.

I hate losing goods players but it seems he is trying to create a situation where it is not possible for him to stay.

I cannot see any of the big teams that he craves wanting him, maybe Chelsea.
He seems to think that top clubs crave lazy smug egotists that are not team players
Not a very intelligent person with poor advice

Why are people so annoyed?

He's always been open that he wants to play in the champions league and he only signed in the first place when it was obvious nobody else in the Champions League wanted him.

He's always been a tit

Just makes it easier for them to let him go by being angry at him. This was always going to be his last season with us.

I think Rom had better get that move 'his talent demands', as I don't think the players or staff will welcome him back to finch farm with open arms. To think he has constantly got away with his remarks at every international gathering, yet Baines is made to apologise for stating what 40000 fans see week in week out. We have bent over backwards as a club, pampering to Rom and his ego. Even though his quotes which have been quite disrespectful towards the club.
This isn't sour grapes, rom is a fine striker with the potential to be a really good striker. But he isn't in the same class as aguero, Kane, Suarez. Remember your previous move to a 'big club' Rom (Chelsea) the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Last edited:
With Mourinho? He saw through Lukaku a long time ago

Mourinho made a choice at a time Lukaku was just potential. Still not finished article, but playing regularly has improved him. Will Mourinho now want him? Think he'll be the type of player he'd go after now. Seems a good fit at Utd

You can take your crap attitude and your woeful penos to PSG if you're not going to pipe down Rom. He made his decision months ago, we're not daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back