Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

To date, I've steadfastly maintained that Rom is going nowhere and my stance was partly based on him (previously) not actually coming out and saying he wants to leave Everton.

So if the reports on Toffeweb and elsewhere are correct, it appears that Lukaku doesn't seem interested in who the new manager might be and the plans the new manager might/will have for him.

The club could then call his bluff, get him into Goodison and tell him point blank that if he wants out then do the honourable thing and submit a formal transfer request.

Everton will then circulate the football world that he's available with a minimum price tag of say £70 million and only clubs qualified to play in next seasons CL need enquire as the player patently doesn't want to consider any other club.

£70 million, no negotiation and oh by the way Rom, if no clubs meets those criteria, see how much you enjoy the rest of your contract in the reserves.

We are Everton, and we are on the way back to the top.

We've helped you make your name but, if you're not willing to honour a contract and be a part of our new future then see how being a non-playing non-entity helps progress your career for the next couple of seasons.

You don't treat us like crap and seriously expect to get away with it do you ?

To date, I've steadfastly maintained that Rom is going nowhere and my stance was partly based on him (previously) not actually coming out and saying he wants to leave Everton.

So if the reports on Toffeweb and elsewhere are correct, it appears that Lukaku doesn't seem interested in who the new manager might be and the plans the new manager might/will have for him.

The club could then call his bluff, get him into Goodison and tell him point blank that if he wants out then do the honourable thing and submit a formal transfer request.

Everton will then circulate the football world that he's available with a minimum price tag of say £70 million and only clubs qualified to play in next seasons CL need enquire as the player patently doesn't want to consider any other club.

£70 million, no negotiation and oh by the way Rom, if no clubs meets those criteria, see how much you enjoy the rest of your contract in the reserves.

We've helped you make your name but, if you're not willing to honour a contract and be a part of our new future then see how being a non-playing non-entity helps progress your career for the next couple of seasons.

What in the hell kind of response is that.

£60m is a hell of a lot of money to turn down, I'm sorry but it is - even for a Billionaire.

THIS EXACTLY. ..

Unusual comments from Lukaku, it sounds a little desperate to me. Sounds like he is trying to create a market.

I hate losing goods players but it seems he is trying to create a situation where it is not possible for him to stay.

I cannot see any of the big teams that he craves wanting him, maybe Chelsea.

What in the hell kind of response is that.

£60m is a hell of a lot of money to turn down, I'm sorry but it is - even for a Billionaire.

If he is as disrespectful and full of himself as is being suggested/reported, then make whoever pay our price.

City could afford it, Arsenal might be tempted given the Welbeck injury.

Real Madrid, PSG and Barcelona could afford it, but why would Barcelone consider him unless they're outing Neymar.

I doubt Bayern would go for him and that's pretty much it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back