Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think deep down I've already resigned to losing Lukaku. Tbh he always made it clear he saw us as a stepping stone. No problem there, just a shame we didn't the same with him under Martinez's reign. Hope we get his replacement spot on. We need at least two new strikers imo. Michy Batshuayi seems like a good option to me. That and one of Vincent Janssen, Arkadiusz Milik, Breel Embolo or Moussa Dembele. And I'm sure there are other options out there.

Clearly a come and get me plea/burning bridges so us fans make the noises he needs to engineer a move.
£60M I'll say thanks Rom cya
Go spend £150M on couple of quality strikers couple of creative players, defender and NO1 keeper
If we stay as we are at the back we still need a rb and cb I think. Possibly lb as Oviedo isn't good enough.

And there were people who adamantly said he had a great attitude.

LOL

Get rid but for the right price. He's trying to drive his price down - not gonna work.

Bone idle, first touch of a sponge, thinks he's made it already. Get rid.

...scores goals, what every team wants, keep hold. There's adulation on here for big Bob Latchford who was fantastic at putting the ball in the net. You won't have seen him running around or having silky touches but if the ball was in the right p,ace he!d tuck it away. Lukaku's job is scoring goals and he does that.

I know Tonsberg (was based in Noreay 2002-2005). Just fancied going next weekend as I'm yet to visit Trondheim. Flights were £50 return on the nose, which is a bargain.

aight m8. If you're going to stay for a few days and like old churches you should go see Nidarosdomen.

Bone idle, first touch of a sponge, thinks he's made it already. Get rid.
...a sponge made of rubber.

In fairness to Lukaku, the hold up play aspect to his game was improving. Toward the end though, he regressed. Like all his team mates, Martinez did a great job of Wigatonising him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back