Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know we haven't had offers?

And i have said all along, see what club he ends up at to see his genuine level. If he goes to a top club, there you go, if he doesn't then i'm wrong about him being top class and on his way to world class.

...cos ROGER can't hold his own piss mate so if we had all, sundry and everyone this side of West Egg would have been told by his old man.

Language
Disgraceful the way he has acted, its been a poor season for everyone involved at the club, but that does not give you the right to show disrespect to the club, fans and people who pay your wages.
Everton are actually in a pretty strong position with Lukaku, he's got a decent amount of time on his contract (unless there's some clause we know nothing about) and we don't need to sell, so unless someone comes up with a stupid offer we should tell Lukaku tough sh1t mate you're here till we tell you otherwise.

I've long said that there's an irony in players saying 'I want CL'.

WELL PERFORM TO CL STANDARD THEN FFS!

The thing is, I'm not sure I can level this criticism at Lukaku - he needs consistency and a first touch, but he IS very good.

one of the most read newspapers in norway has a poll about where Lukaku is playing next season.
The choices are:
Arsenal,Chelsea,Man utd, Man city, PSG, Bayern, real madrid, barcelona, another club than those listed.

Everton are not even in the poll..
Says something about how meaningful everyone knows a contract is for footballplayers.

Him & his camp are simply trying to engineer his exit people's reaction is understandable & also his desired Outcome to expedite the process.

Hopefully we keep it business like & tell him his is your price & this is the deadline for you to arrange for a club to meet it. Personally I'd add another level of only being able to join a champions league team.
If he can't arrange the transfer then tell him he stays & works hard or he will be benched.

If he goes let's sign 2 of batshuyai embolo milik lacazzette or the young Dutch lad scoring lots jansseen I think his name is clear the whole strike force out at once risky but required

Clearly a come and get me plea/burning bridges so us fans make the noises he needs to engineer a move.
£60M I'll say thanks Rom cya
Go spend £150M on couple of quality strikers couple of creative players, defender and NO1 keeper

I've long said that there's an irony in players saying 'I want CL'.

WELL PERFORM TO CL STANDARD THEN FFS!

The thing is, I'm not sure I can level this criticism at Lukaku - he needs consistency and a first touch, but he IS very good.

he IS a good finisher. not much else. poor at holding up the ball, poor at bringing others into play, poor header, poor passer.
He has really benefited of the gung ho style we have played.

one of the most read newspapers in norway has a poll about where Lukaku is playing next season.
The choices are:
Arsenal,Chelsea,Man utd, Man city, PSG, Bayern, real madrid, barcelona, another club than those listed.

Everton are not even in the poll..
Says something about how meaningful everyone knows a contract is for footballplayers.
Most red newspaper more like

Surely he should be waiting for who the new boss is,to see if a new boss will change his mind,the same way as if he wanted to go because martinez was there and now hes gone,seems like it might not have mattered who the boss was,and what if the new boss didnt want him gone,and so on,been playing most of the 2nd half of the season like he finished at xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back