Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is talented but I think he is seriously underestimating the assists he has had from his teammates to get the goals he has. Bar Chelsea I'm struggling to think of outstanding solo efforts which didn't need a great cross (del) or through ball (Ross)

Get the money and get someone who wants to play for the club.

£65 million? Can't see anyone soft enough to pay that. If they'd seen his performances lately, we'd be lucky to get back what we paid.

Agreed, though there seems little or no logic in transfer fees these days. I can't see any club sanctioning £65 million for him. Though he is worth infinitely more than Raheem Sterling at £50 million. We'll get a premium if he goes to another English club. We tend to be quite hard-nosed in recent times in getting decent fees. My guess £52-£55 million. Hope is not an undisclosed fee, we need transparency as to his worth to the club, particularly in the context of the supposed £100 million spend on incoming transfers.

Bottom line, no way are we going to spend that with the Lukaku and possibly Stones money on top.

“In all competitions, I scored 25 times. In recent weeks, Everton were difficult, as a forward I also depends on the performance of my teammates, but I still continued to work hard.”

Does this utter beaut honestly believe he's been working hard

One of the laziest players I have ever seen in a blue shirt
:eek:

Can't see man u wanting him as they should develop martial and rashford.
Not Wenger type of striker
Pep won't want him

Its will have to be PSG

Can't believe he is blaming other team mates. The lad loves to do it. One other moment that springs to mind was in the semi when Besic came racing into the box for a header but Rom was backing up and got in his way, and incredibly Rom then blamed him even though Besic was in a much better position.

If I remember thinking he was saying to Besic that he should have shouted for it tbf. But yeah he is a pure nugget who is trying to blame others for his pap spell

I was hoping the semi-final would have humbled him and made him realise that he's got a long way to go. Looks like that wasn't the case.

How do you know we haven't had offers?

And i have said all along, see what club he ends up at to see his genuine level. If he goes to a top club, there you go, if he doesn't then i'm wrong about him being top class and on his way to world class.
Us in a puddle?

And he been crap as well all season
Stones? Yep poor season from him although I thought his early reaction to the move being blocked was ok. So many things went wrong with our season and Stones I don't think it is absolutely certain that player has bad season after being denied a move if that is the point you are making. Unhappy players are clearly a problem and there are so many prima donnas around. My point, because I hate so much the attitude he wants to go so we had better let him, is that it can still be on the club's terms and to hell with what player, agent and player's gobby dad actually want. At least when not near end of contract.
Fwiw I think he might be underwhelmed by who would be in for him. If there was someone massive ready to go the agent would have been tipped off and they would be keeping cards close to chest....maybe.

I was hoping the semi-final would have humbled him and made him realise that he's got a long way to go. Looks like that wasn't the case.

Careers can be over in a day in football, he an ambitious player and we have had a dreadful seasons, players want it easy these days. We should rule man u and chelsea out due to no CL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back