Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made his decision in head!!! Well your under contract for 3 more years, so it's up to us matey.. You and your dad can sound off as much as you want about beautiful clubs, but you will only go on our terms, that's if we let you go..
I totally agree with you,but the players have all the power mate and if he has decided he's going then that's it.

Of course, his decision may be to stay, maybe that's what in his head? Doubt it like.

He's a very bright and savvy kid.

Yet he has a gob on him that is beyond compare really, I imagine he'll use the age old 'lost in translation' excuse should he need to explain the content. If he's even arsed about saying what he has of course. Which, again, I doubt...

Personally I'd love to see what @Darth Vader said above happen...

MOSH: 'Hiya Rom, so...unlucky Son, you've three years left and we don't need the dough...best crack on I reckon kid...or there's the reserves over there...ya' gangly ungrateful turd...'.

Pffff, footy gets right on my teats sometimes...

What happened to letting your work on the pitch do the talking. He scores but only in our suicidal system to accommodate his lazy work ethic and lack of pressing. He isn't technically good enough yet to play at a champions league club anywhere apart from France.

I do like lukaku but if he wants out and we can get 65 million then we should take it and sign players who want to play for us. Sometimes lukaku is useless for us in games. We could get 2 top young strikers in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back