Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Lukaku clearly does not see his future with us.Players need to look after their interests and careers to become sucessful and I understand players want to win trophies but a big part of being successful is becoming a legend at a club and adored by the fans.Lukaku seems to just want to better his level and does not seem to have any love for Everton so I am happy for him to leave.I can see Lukaku going to a big team not because he loves them but because he thinks they will raise his profile.I can also see him failing whilst Everton rise from the ashes.I would rather have a player who falls in love with Everton than a player who just cares for himself. I am happy to sell for 50m plus. Same with Stones.

With this logic you must be happy to sell almost the entire team. Barkley, Mirallas, Deulofeu, Coleman ... or are they all club players?

Translated -
Lukaku told press conference that he had already taken his decision for next season. However he did not reveal his choice #EFC
Lukaku: "the English competition suits me perfectly but there are plenty of beautiful clubs elsewhere"

Using the word beautiful to describe club. Just shut up and tell Mr Moshiri you wanna go.

You want to leave? Fine

Just shut up chatting bubbles to the press and do your business in private

Have some respect for the club that paid 30m for you when you had hardly any options due to the hefty price tag

You want to go then go, Just do it with some dignity you horrible tit

Keep him until after the Euros - if he plays a belter, price goes up - win.

If he has a stinker, nobody is interested in buying him - he stays and improves under the new regime - win.

If a club bids enough, we should let him go.

He'll play poorly if demotivated and we should have a large budget to replace him anyway.

I think we probably need 2-3 strikers in total really.

Get rid. He clearly doesn't want to play for us anymore.

He's still got a long way to go before he's at the level that he already thinks he's at.

Still can't control the ball, can't head the ball or get off the floor to jump even though he's 6''4, and gets bullied by centre half's like Scott Dann and Damian Delaney.

He's quoted as saying ''In recent weeks, Everton were difficult, as a forward I also depends on the performance of my teammates, but I still continued to work hard.”...... Yes, ok Rom,,,,,,

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...everton-striker-romelu-lukaku-leaves-11366938

Romelu Lukaku has refused to rule out a return to Chelsea this summer, according to reports in Belgium.

Everton’s top scorer looks set to leave Goodison and has been quoted as saying: “I have already made a decision.”

The 23-year-old has been attracting interest from a host of European clubs and had strongly hinted he wanted to quit Everton for a team in the Champions League.

However a return to old club Chelsea, who will start next season with Antonio Conte as manager, appears to be a distinct possibility with Lukaku leaving the door open .

Lukaku has been quoted in a number of Belgian media outlets as saying: “In my head, I have already made a decision, we’ll see.”

And when asked about a possible return to Chelsea, he is reported to have said: “It’s true that the English competition suits me perfectly, but there are plenty of other beautiful clubs.”

Lukaku finished the season with 25 goals in all competitions but failed to score in his final 10 matches of the campaign.

“In all competitions, I scored 25 times,” he is quoted as saying.

“In recent weeks, Everton were difficult, as a forward I also depends on the performance of my teammates , but I still continued to work hard . I’m mentally quite ready to start this Euro.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back