Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
“In all competitions, I scored 25 times. In recent weeks, Everton were difficult, as a forward I also depends on the performance of my teammates, but I still continued to work hard.”

Does this utter beaut honestly believe he's been working hard

One of the laziest players I have ever seen in a blue shirt

There are not many of today's players who are not looking after number 1. Lukaku may be an extreme example but I don't think he is very different from most of them. He may have a greater belief in his ability than some others have. Having said that he is a very good player, he has scored consistently for teams outside the best.
What Everton need to do is to put themselves in a position where the club's ambitious match those of our best players. We have offered Lukaku two bottom half finishes, I am glad we have players who are not content to be in the bottom half of the league. It is time that the club sorted out the ground situation, sorted out the manager and the transfer pot for the coming season and let all the staff see that we can win trophies and have a club that can meet the ambitions of all.
You make a lot of good points mate about what the club has to do better to match the ambitions of really good players but I get a bit narked with this guy being such a rentagob at times recently. His goals got us into semi but if he played a fair part in us getting knocked out too. Hate the obvious blaming others for his drop off in goals toward the end of the season. He is good but he ain't no Dixie Dean, probably no Graeme Sharp either!!

“In all competitions, I scored 25 times. In recent weeks, Everton were difficult, as a forward I also depends on the performance of my teammates, but I still continued to work hard.”

When he scores it's lukaku, when he doesn't it's his teammates fault.

When he scores it's lukaku, when he doesn't it's his teammates fault.

Made his decision in head!!! Well your under contract for 3 more years, so it's up to us matey.. You and your dad can sound off as much as you want about beautiful clubs, but you will only go on our terms, that's if we let you go..

His comments are actually really annoying. Disappointing, even.

Way to make the world think you're a mercenary, if they didn't already.

Openly placing blame on team mates, wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back