Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he leaves who are we going to buy as an adequate replacement? I can't think of anyone who is as good as him in the similar age group. Lacazette? But Lacazette is not a target man like Lukaku.

Not sure I want us to keep him against his will. Look at his last 3 months ffs. I thank him for his goals and effort up until then, but for 65 million I'd bite their arm off, nevermind their hand.

Our best striker in a long, long time, yet I struggle to like him. Good job he doesn't seem to like us much either.

If his fathers words are true, let him go for some massive fee like £50 million plus, however, will have to up his game playing for Bayern Munich, can't see him going to another premier league team.

For once .... We are in a strong position here . The length of his contract allows us to keep or sell. Silly money bid comes in ( 60 or more ) sell..... If not ...he plays this season and we look to sell next summer. ( still in a good spot and maybe more $ or suitors)

But if we don't sell and he wants to leave, he just won't try like he hasn't the past few months.

I don't see why people threat so much.He is a decent striker.He may become world class but I doubt it.I doubt anyone will pay the silly money we will demand for him and if they do then so be it. Its not like he is Suarez and irreplaceable. People just look at his age and presume he will be awesome in a few years.That ain't for certain.He has alot of flaws.I think Lukaku is just short of world class and can be replaced.I'm also happy if he stays and we fullfill his ambitions.

I don't see why people threat so much.He is a decent striker.He may become world class but I doubt it.I doubt anyone will pay the silly money we will demand for him and if they do then so be it. Its not like he is Suarez and irreplaceable. People just look at his age and presume he will be awesome in a few years.That ain't for certain.He has alot of flaws.I think Lukaku is just short of world class and can be replaced.I'm also happy if he stays and we fullfill his ambitions.

That's the most boring sit on the fence post ever.

Does your mum turn off the lights when she has sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back