Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku has said nothing other than the 'I want to play in the CL soon' comments back in March.

Rest has been his dad/agent.
And you don't think that Lukaku Jnr has no influence with father or agent ?
It is obvious that this is an orchestrated campaign to move on the player.
Ironically , I do believe it has more to do with the greed of his father and his agent than anything else.
But, ultimately Lukaku Jnr is not a baby. He is an experienced international footballer already earning wagonloads of money.
I would have more respect for him if he openly asked for a transfer rather than hiding behind the others.

I think a lot of people might be gutted when he is banging goals in for a team that creates chances!
On the other hand, those teams may be disappointed on the days when they need goals and Lukaku isn't interested or maybe his agent is orchestrating his next move.

Nobody want a really good player to leave, Lukaku is a really good footballer . He has a couple of weaknesses and finishing is one of those.
He could be loved by Evertonians as Joe Royle is , but since Christmas he has had a terrible attitude.

On the other hand, those teams may be disappointed on the days when they need goals and Lukaku isn't interested or maybe his agent is orchestrating his next move.

Nobody want a really good player to leave, Lukaku is a really good footballer . He has a couple of weaknesses and finishing is one of those.
He could be loved by Evertonians as Joe Royle is , but since Christmas he has had a terrible attitude.
You are not wrong there. However, I cut him some slack. Hell, I totally stopped watching Everton a few weeks back so you could say my attitude was pretty dismal too.
The common denominator to everyone's bad attitude? : Roberto Martinez

This goes for any of our players this summer, try to keep them, but If we do sell, then don't sell them early or cheap, Pep with City, possibly Mourinho at united, Conte at Chelsea - there is going to be some ridiculous spending going on this summer and the more these clubs lash out huge fees on players then it will raise the price on players across the board, Lukaku for 65m right now sounds a stretch - but should the likes of Morratti and Higuain get bought for prices around that then that fee becomes the norm

Need to get our spending done early this summer for precisely those reasons, the market the longer it goes into the summer will just get higher and higher

lol lol lol

Sorry mate, just had to chuckle at that

It'll be deadline day and we'll probably still be after important players

For once .... We are in a strong position here . The length of his contract allows us to keep or sell. Silly money bid comes in ( 60 or more ) sell..... If not ...he plays this season and we look to sell next summer. ( still in a good spot and maybe more $ or suitors)

until the club sort out the manager situation we won't be selling any players. Equally i can't imagine anyone will be sold before a major tournament so all this agent spin and paper talk is just that. The papers and SSN will continue to sell our best players regardless and the only thing that might stop them is Rom signing a new contract or someone like Jose coming on board. Until the new boss is in the job, who stays and who goes is guesswork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back