Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that for a second.
Mourinho chose to sell him. He could have kept him but chose not to, why would he spend a fortune now to back him back, now Stones is a different matter.
Because he's just seen the fella score a hatful of goals at West Brom and Everton perhaps

Is he in the same category as Lewandowski, Muller, Ronaldo, Suarez, Messi, Rooney and tbf Kane. They, I think are great players.
Lukaku may become one but in truth he is still quite a bit off being called great.

Kane? Yes of course. He was outscoring Kane with a mid-table side with barely any pens until we started basically throwing games. He was also getting more assists.

Kane? Yes of course. He was outscoring Kane with a mid-table side with barely any pens until we started basically throwing games. He was also getting more assists.
Paul, if you were offered the choice of Lukaku or Kane , would you pick Lukaku, I would pick Kane.

I say this know there is a good chance that Everton may well say that he is not for sale at any price as we did last season with John Stones.

Because he's just seen the fella score a hatful of goals at West Brom and Everton perhaps
He'd seen that before he sold him to us. Jose likes his players to work hard for the team. Lukaku only seems to do that when he feels like it. He's a very good goalscorer but I can't see Mourinho wanting him.

Is he in the same category as Lewandowski, Muller, Ronaldo, Suarez, Messi, Rooney and tbf Kane. They, I think are great players.
Lukaku may become one but in truth he is still quite a bit off being called great.
It was all going so well until Rooney and Kane, ffs.

Lukaku has down very well for us. There are games where he hasn't but bar possibly messi and Ronaldo every player has them
But the nature of football is players move on. If he does go we get a good price for him and replace him with someone else. Rem we sold rooney and got Marcus bent and finished 4th. I wish him well if he does but will only be worried about how we do not how he does then

Ed Woodward is a terrible negotiatior and I have major doubts they would meet our asking price.

If Lukaku does go, I hope he goes well before the transfer deadline day so that we'll have a chance to spend the money and not on desperation signings.

He is not as good as Rashford. Get rid and stop the deluded pratt messing up the team. Bob Latchford got 30 when the game was very defensive, the offside rule did not favour the forward, you could tackle and the ball did not swerve by itself. Lukaku has ruled out Italy because 'its harder to score goals' absolute wuss. Get rid.

He is not as good as Rashford. Get rid and stop the deluded pratt messing up the team. Bob Latchford got 30 when the game was very defensive, the offside rule did not favour the forward, you could tackle and the ball did not swerve by itself. Lukaku has ruled out Italy because 'its harder to score goals' absolute wuss. Get rid.
As you should the beer assuming this isn't a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back