Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha he really isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Had the chance on the big stage to get his big move in the semi and put in a 0/10na, now he's panicking he'll be stuck with us because of our inflated valuation.

why keep, when he does not want to stay .when things starts to get bad he'll again stop playing .
if he wants highest profile gig ,double pay,champions league ,etc etc.. let him have it.

Unusual comments from Lukaku, it sounds a little desperate to me. Sounds like he is trying to create a market.

I hate losing goods players but it seems he is trying to create a situation where it is not possible for him to stay.

I cannot see any of the big teams that he craves wanting him, maybe Chelsea.

I bet he's hoping the teams he wants didn't send scouts to the cup semi.

He's a great player and to suggest otherwise is daft...HOWEVER...

I used to love watching Tony Yeboah for Leeds because he could score from anywhere and put in a much greater effort to receive the ball my making space....then of course Shearer came onto the scene and was another level up from that....

These forwards are real dangermen as they dont give the defence a moments peace.

Of course theres also different types of forward like Cantona and Henry who are total opposites in terms of style.

But at the end of the day how do you define Lukaku? Is he going to be Drogba mark 2? Unlikely as he doesnt have the desire to shoot from distance nor the workrate....he certainly could be anything he wants to be but playing for a team which doesnt focus solely on him to score goals (like wigan with kone) and i think he wont be as effective + no top side would rely on him so much.

We need to find the new Shearer or Van Nistelrooy if we are going to play one up front and Barkley behind.

the lad is simply a footballing mercenary, as our most and in the main foreign players.
They have no loyalty to any clubs and only stay when things are working for them.
Players complain about being treated as simply as a commodity or even a piece of meat, sadly because of the me me me actions of the likes of Lukaku and others Clubs are forced to act like this.
I thought digging our heels in over Stones was a great statement of intent by the club, if I could turn the clock back I would bite Chelsea's hand off, simply because Stones head was turned and he never reply turned up for us after the bid.
In Lukakus case just get rid, no player is bigger than the club

Let's not make the same mistakes - just sell and move on

Campions league club he wants does he.
Now moshiri is involved and if he has the money to back us, I would honestly approach Kiev and ask them for yarmalenko and Antunes in return for a straight asleep with lukaku. I'd even suggest paying 25% of his wages for the first year and put a clause that Everton receive 25% of and future transfer fee over the £28m we initially paid Chelsea.

If they drive a hard bargain, I'd be prepared to offer that straight swap for yarmalenko but add a release clause in his contract at Kiev of £50m+.

Fckoff rom you massive overrated bellend.

Now moshiri is involved and if he has the money to back us, I would honestly approach Kiev and ask them for yarmalenko and Antunes in return for a straight asleep with lukaku. I'd even suggest paying 25% of his wages for the first year and put a clause that Everton receive 25% of and future transfer fee over the £28m we initially paid Chelsea.

If they drive a hard bargain, I'd be prepared to offer that straight swap for yarmalenko but add a release clause in his contract at Kiev of £50m+.

*i obviously meant 'straight swap'

Autocorrect strikes again

A straight swap of Lukaku for Yarmalenko.

I've returned to GOT at the right time haven't I.

He's a great player and to suggest otherwise is daft...HOWEVER...

I used to love watching Tony Yeboah for Leeds because he could score from anywhere and put in a much greater effort to receive the ball my making space....then of course Shearer came onto the scene and was another level up from that....

These forwards are real dangermen as they dont give the defence a moments peace.

Of course theres also different types of forward like Cantona and Henry who are total opposites in terms of style.

But at the end of the day how do you define Lukaku? Is he going to be Drogba mark 2? Unlikely as he doesnt have the desire to shoot from distance nor the workrate....he certainly could be anything he wants to be but playing for a team which doesnt focus solely on him to score goals (like wigan with kone) and i think he wont be as effective + no top side would rely on him so much.

We need to find the new Shearer or Van Nistelrooy if we are going to play one up front and Barkley behind.
I might get slated, but maybe even a Suarez

Why can't we do what United did with Rooney. Rooney handed in a transfer request talked to the rags about looking forward to a new experience, put on a City jersey bought a house closer to etihad then Ferguson got him in a room beat him senseless and he ended up signing a new contract with United.
because everton dont pay the big wages like utd do

I'm going to start he been very good for us and is a goal scorer. I'm sick to the back teeth of his interviews. He doesn't respect our club and we have always been a stepping stone, I don't mind that as most players will do but the interviews show lack of respect to the Everton fans. If he was so good why didn't he play better in the semi? If he was in the same level as Suarez then I would keep him against his wishes but how many times has be been rubbish in games. He sulks and doesn't give 100%, bad first touch and struggle to play one touch football. Sometimes it like playing with 10 men.

If we can get 65 mil then let sell and move on. The issue is wasting that money on crap, which is why we need a manager with an excellent eye for strikers as we need 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back