Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this mate. If he's sold for £65million we could definitely bring in 2 very good forwards. Honestly I don't fear for us selling Lukaku. Maybe it's the Moshiri takeover or the fact Lukaku is a knobhead.
£65 mil you say ! ...wow... lets hope its not based on his last 10 performances.

Think Milik , Vincent Janssen & Yarmelenko might just soften the blow for the same outlay :oops:

Hey guys, this is my first post here so i thought i'd share my opinion on this whole Lukaku situation. Now, if the rumours of £60m are true, then i'd snap there hand of for that amount of money. Sure he's young, he's a goal scorer, and he will be missed. But is he worth £60m?. I think not. His attitude over the past couple of months has been terrible. His first touch is awful, and i think for anyone to offer £60m is just crazy.

He's a very good footballer, but clearly doesn't give a flyer about Everton FC, so he can go and do one, making us approx £30m profit will sweeten the loss, we'll go and buy someone better.

Hey guys, this is my first post here so i thought i'd share my opinion on this whole Lukaku situation. Now, if the rumours of £60m are true, then i'd snap there hand of for that amount of money. Sure he's young, he's a goal scorer, and he will be missed. But is he worth £60m?. I think not. His attitude over the past couple of months has been terrible. His first touch is awful, and i think for anyone to offer £60m is just crazy.
His worth is relative though as it will be very difficult for us to attract a better player. Personally I'd force him to stay another year but sign his replacement now & ship out the other paid of no hopers kone & niasse.

Good. As long as it doesn't rumble on until deadline day.

If hes leaving and does well in the Euros we will get north of 60 mill in my opinion, i do think Belguim will flop though.

Its all well good saying we should cut him loose, but it radically changes our approach to games hes our focal point and its a hell of a lot of goals to take out of the team as well as the impact on our approach. He is pivotal.

His worth is relative though as it will be very difficult for us to attract a better player. Personally I'd force him to stay another year but sign his replacement now & ship out the other paid of no hopers kone & niasse.

Wouldn't you take a chance on Bony?. He's a goal scorer, he's still only 27 years old, and you would get him for around £20m.

If he goes to Chelsea after all this cobblers about wanting runners up (champions) league football then he should receive the worst reception possible on his return to Goodison. He's being totally disrespectful to the club talking like this to the media.

If he goes to Chelsea after all this cobblers about wanting runners up (champions) league football then he should receive the worst reception possible on his return to Goodison. He's being totally disrespectful to the club talking like this to the media.
This my feeling in a way too. He's got 3 years left on his current deal. All this 'talk' should go on behind closed doors (as far as is possible). I know it's the media's job to ask the questions and get the scoops etc, but whatever happened to professionalism and common respect. Rom is doing my head in touting himself around like this. He's good but not yet as good as he thinks.

The board/director/CEO need to speak up saying he's going nowhere until the new manager evaluates the squad vs their future plans... And while they're making that announcement fine him a few weeks wages!

Do I want him here still, No. But we do this on our terms and our terms only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back