Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should only leave on our terms. If no one matches our valuation, let him crack on and train with the team mates that didn't perform like he did. I'm sure they'll all be made up to see him again.

For a big strong lad, he's a bit of a [Poor language removed] when it gets a bit physical.

Can't see Mourinho buying him. There has been a issue between the two since Mourinho let him go.
The club should be releasing a statement saying no Everton player will be sold until the new manager has been appointed and has had the opportunity to assess the squad.

Hasn't scored a goal since opened his mouth last international break. Daddy talks more to the media than the player does. Shows disrespect to club by opening his mouth again.

He's soft in the head. Get rid.

Otherwise just sell him to China for 150 million
The reality in my crazy head is that wherever he goes abroad anyway, he will kick up a fuss after a season or two wanting a move back to England. Time we played hard ball FINALLY as a top club would.

The reality in my crazy head is that wherever he goes abroad anyway, he will kick up a fuss after a season or two wanting a move back to England. Time we played hard ball FINALLY as a top club would.
I'd imagine so, unless he went to Madrid or Barcelona, which would be incredibly unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back