Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is delusional. Saying the last few months form were because of his teammates! Think he thinks he was like Suarez was when at Liverpool. Can't wait to see the back of him.

Wouldn't you take a chance on Bony?. He's a goal scorer, he's still only 27 years old, and you would get him for around £20m.

Don't really like him the there is a poster on here I think boris who has a fantastic knowledge of youth footbal. He knows people at city youth set up who say his attitude stinks.

I also work closely with a city season ticket holder who hasn't got a good word to say about him.

Finally the rumours where that Liverpool baulked at his wage demands.

Don't really like him the there is a poster on here I think boris who has a fantastic knowledge of youth footbal. He knows people at city youth set up who say his attitude stinks.

I also work closely with a city season ticket holder who hasn't got a good word to say about him.

Finally the rumours where that Liverpool baulked at his wage demands.

Hmmm, maybe Swansea's Ayew?. He's only 26 years old, and he's a great little player.

Hmmm, maybe Swansea's Ayew?. He's only 26 years old, and he's a great little player.

Not sure on him but he certainly looks decent.
I like his brother at villa too both can play wide which is useful if they are okay with being second choice strikers as they are likely to get more playing time either wide or through the middle.
He didn't seem to give up all season either.

There are a number of younger strikers off the top of my head lacezzette batshuyai embolo milik jannessen I would have said bakambu before the Liverpool games as thought he was poor.

It's difficult to know where we sit in the market & by that before moshiri we should have been targeting bony before he came to England I.e £10-£15 million striker with a good goal scoring record in there respective league. But now who knows what we are aiming for if we're willing to pay higher wages then we have multiple options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back