Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love you Rom.. They've always hated you sadly, they've been waiting for this moment to have a rant again! Stones puts in transfer request n its fine.. But you speak about leaving and they're all over it!

I still love you Rom.. They've always hated you sadly, they've been waiting for this moment to have a rant again! Stones puts in transfer request n its fine.. But you speak about leaving and they're all over it!

Doesn't help if he and everyone around him uses the media as his transfer request
Stones didn't use the media as an outlet so less drama generated
If he stays and plays, I'll root for him, but the future is uncertain at this point

Best striker we've had in my lifetime (I'm 29). We'll be hard put to replace him. People who think otherwise are deluded.
Really.....In your lifetime mate we've never had any real money to spend but times have changed. So here's to to the future .Not arsed 1 jot about Rom going...let's just move on.Yes he is good but there is a he'll of a lot better out there.

I want a new job and to earn loads more money, I have made my decision I am leaving
I hope my current boss doesnt fine me or fire me for saying this publicly

Lukaku's agent is doing what agents do best :-( Earn himself cash and get his client cash too :-( If Kenwright was still in charge things may not be as loud but due to the fact we've Moshiri as the main boss man, the agent is looking saying why is Lukaku on x amount per month when he should be on y? Lukaku's dad mouthing off in foreign papers, Lukaku always apparently when on international duty etc may be a small bit true but not 100% Maybe its belgian media saying Everton is a mid table average team in Premiership where one of their Star players is stuck so lets help his agent get him to a "big" team?

Lukaku deserves the fans support for what his done since he originally came on loan just in the same way Hibbert and Osman get support even though they've been average run of the mile players at best!

He'll get pay rise to stay in summer and then he'll be via his agent going on about the "project" for Everton to become the power of english football or if he goes he'll go for what we want or at worst under the "New Everton" we stick him in u12s team for his 3 years left and destroy his career for it as he'd get no international call ups etc and show everyone we're not this "non event" of a team who are nice to everyone
Hope this happens just to see Lukaku in the U12's

Really.....In your lifetime mate we've never had any real money to spend but times have changed. So here's to to the future .Not arsed 1 jot about Rom going...let's just move on.Yes he is good but there is a he'll of a lot better out there.

1) Who ?
2) That we can potentially buy ?

I imagine the list for 1 will be small and 2 will basically be zero.

For me,it's him blaming his team mates for being crap that has bothered me. This guy was a hero -.-

He is off, but we will make a big profit on the deal and that will take away some of the pain. He is young and scores goals, doesn't matter if he is lazy or goes missing, he scores goals. In a better team with a better manager he could be really special and I wish him luck.

My dream is that in 2 or 3 years time we will be able to keep hold of players of his calibre.

hopefully we sell him for £13.5m more than we paid to cover the niasse transfer.

I think when it comes to replacing Rom, we should look for a different mould of striker, maybe quicker and agile. Finding a direct replacement for one of the modern games footballing tanks will be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back