Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your partner was always grumbling and saying she wants go out with her mates all the time and can't be bothered with you anymore, no matter how much you still fancied her you could only stand it for so long. Then if some big flash guy with loads of dosh wanted to take her off your hands and offered you a load of cash for doing so, you'd surely get shut of her and snap his hand off.

Has this actually happened to you

If your partner was always grumbling and saying she wants go out with her mates all the time and can't be bothered with you anymore, no matter how much you still fancied her you could only stand it for so long. Then if some big flash guy with loads of dosh wanted to take her off your hands and offered you a load of cash for doing so, you'd surely get shut of her and snap his hand off.

@MickM86

It might be mate, but it doesnt excuse the fact that he's being a [Poor language removed] for absolutely no reason at all.

Yeah it's very strange the way he comes across very well grounded and intelligent in most interviews. But then he's mouthing off and being disrespectful.

I don't know why he thinks he's so much better than he is. He's great but if we do get £60m+ we're laughing. That's a lot of money for someone with quite a few flaws in his game. He's a £40-50m player all things considered.

Who do you reckon are going to be interested in him and pay that priceFLHD?
I fully expect Chelsea, PSG and Bayern to be in the mix for him.

Hopefully PSG set the bar with a firm bid and if they're not his preferred option, then it'll force whoever else to pay that price.

d
Ive said it few times, but a forward is only as good as the service he gets. Latchford wouldnt have scored as many as he did without Dave Thomas. Sharpe and Gray without Sheedy and Steven. Latchford workrate was zero outside the box. I for one will be gutted when Rom goes, theres potential there and would live for him to stay.
whoever is buying lukaku should buy deulofeu too

Bigger club, massive wages, CL football, guaranteed to win trophies...

The league is a breeze for them, yes, but you'd be hard pushed to find a player that wouldn't prefer PSG over Everton currently...
Yeah i get the more trophies,bigger wages but to me its still a step down incompetition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back