Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku is the type to say say to himsel in a mirror to romelu lukaku is thee man and so am i.lukakus all for lukaku and nobody else no respect or loyalty to anybody but himself, typical spoilt brat the type of person we can do without sell him for the most money possible.even if he stays and we dont make top4 then this time next year he will be spouting his mouth off again while his dad and agent are whoreing him all over europe, its impossible to plan for the future with mercenaries in your team

I am sorry that this is the case (bolded bit). I was fortunate enough to see Sharp, Gray, Lineker, Ferguson and Rooney play for us.

Lukaku is a very good striker but he completely failed in both the Etihad semi and at Wembley where he was utterly abysmal.
Another player who bagged loads of goals but went missing when it really mattered at the business end of tournaments was Tony Cottee. He scored loads of goals too.
Lukaku may well go on and be one of the best players in Europe, but I am really not sure if he has the application and skill set to be consistent enough.

As a 21-year-old, he's the best I've seen.

I never got to watch the ones you name, bar Rooney. But Rooney was a complete package more than just a striker.

Lukaku is the type to say say to himsel in a mirror to romelu lukaku is thee man and so am i.lukakus all for lukaku and nobody else no respect or loyalty to anybody but himself, typical spoilt brat the type of person we can do without sell him for the most money possible.even if he stays and we dont make top4 then this time next year he will be spouting his mouth off again while his dad and agent are whoreing him all over europe, its impossible to plan for the future with mercenaries in your team

I think you'll find that the vast majority of people who are a success in their chosen field are the same, mate

Crikey one of our U18s ( Broadhead?) won that national competition for keepie uppies with a RUGBY BALL and managed about 50! Shocking!

Why does it matter that he's crap at keepie uppies (that was three years ago anyway like?) when he slots 25 in a season?

Pretty sure a team isn't scouting him based on how many keepie uppies he does...

You know, as annoying as his comments are, most people on here need to take a look at themselves if they are getting wound up by it.

Seriously, people wonder why we get called 'bitter' by that rabble... Living up to the name.

Reactions: DRM

I honestly won't miss Rom that much. Yeah, he's a great striker and will most likely go on to win a lot but he's never come across as a true blue to me. Unlike when Cahill left, it's just gonna be a case of "well, now we need a replacement.".

I honestly won't miss Rom that much. Yeah, he's a great striker and will most likely go on to win a lot but he's never come across as a true blue to me. Unlike when Cahill left, it's just gonna be a case of "well, now we need a replacement.".

true, but 25 goals is going to be hard to replace mate. Rom got Everton, but he's also very ambitious which to an extent is a good thing.

He isn't as good as he thinks he is, but then again he's by far our best player...

true, but 25 goals is going to be hard to replace mate. Rom got Everton, but he's also very ambitious which to an extent is a good thing.

He isn't as good as he thinks he is, but then again he's by far our best player...
Don't think 'getting Everton' includes harping on about how you want away to every journo who'll listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back