Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't he just put a transfer request in?
Isn't that more disrespectful as it's overtly forcing the issue? Look at what happened when Stones put a request in: that went down well didn't it?

I think the club are more than aware than Rom has wanted to leave for a while and are actually accepting of it, as there's been no bullish claims.

He's came here, done a job (and a good one at that) and now because of our situation he has decided to move on to new pastures and challenges.

Isn't that more disrespectful as it's overtly forcing the issue? Look at what happened when Stones put a request in: that went down well didn't it?

I think the club are more than aware than Rom has wanted to leave for a while and are actually accepting of it, as there's been no bullish claims.

He's came here, done a job (and a good one at that) and now because of our situation he has decided to move on to new pastures and challenges.
speechless here, we deserve everything we get. clearly the majority of our support are happy for gobshites like him to do what they want. if he is not happy then ask to leave rather than just spout off to his friends in the media. hopefully his leg will fall off within the first five minutes of the euro's.

Think he'll stay. The euro's means he can't maneuver himself easily. He's not worth £65m and his dad is an idiot for saying that.

If the rumors are true then the club asked Rom to give us one more year last summer which he has done. Martinez is gone. It's time to start again and holding on to Rom won't help in the long or short term.

It's just a shame he forgot how to score when it really mattered otherwise he would have lead us to our first cup in 20 years.

So missing a penalty and 6 other chances during the man u semi final was acceptable!? Terrible performance from the one guy who wants to be the best in the world. Followed up by further crap
But he got into the positions to score. Frankly he was one of the few players who showed up but unfortunately he hadn't scored in a number of games before and was going through a dry spell which happens to all strikers. On another day he would have had 3 or 4.

But he got into the positions to score. Frankly he was one of the few players who showed up but unfortunately he hadn't scored in a number of games before and was going through a dry spell which happens to all strikers. On another day he would have had 3 or 4.
Lol in which case we may as well have kept jelavic. Never seen an everton player with so many chances to score in my life. Used to say he's alright because he made the chances but at the end of the day if he's missing those which are important and then blaming teammates because he lost his shooting boots? What's the point.

Lol in which case we may as well have kept jelavic. Never seen an everton player with so many chances to score in my life. Used to say he's alright because he made the chances but at the end of the day if he's missing those which are important and then blaming teammates because he lost his shooting boots? What's the point.
I know and after a whole season I would be saying the same about Rom. Shuush!!! Maybe it's a good thing he is going. We tend to ruin strikers. It just took a bit longer with Lukaku.

The way I see it
I know and after a whole season I would be saying the same about Rom. Shuush!!! Maybe it's a good thing he is going. We tend to ruin strikers. It just took a bit longer with Lukaku.
No. A striker misses a strikers chances.
Benteke is a confidence striker
Lukaku is a striker who believes in himself.
He thinks he is good enough for the best teams in the world despite missing opportunities on the only big stage that probably mattered in his career that he's been on in years

And don't get me wrong, lukaku is a beast. I've always believed in him, but the way he's handled his situation is extremely poor, and blaming your teammates aftwr being one of the worst players on the pitch for weeks is pathetic imo

So missing a penalty and 6 other chances during the man u semi final was acceptable!? Terrible performance from the one guy who wants to be the best in the world. Followed up by further crap

I had to accept it, he had a bad game but without his goals v Chelsea we might not have been there at Wembley.. Plus his goals this season and last arguably kept us out of relegation battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back