Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to accept it, he had a bad game but without his goals v Chelsea we might not have been there at Wembley.. Plus his goals this season and last arguably kept us out of relegation battle!
Yes without his goals we wouldn't be in Wembley against man U. That's for sure.

However, I bet most teams who go on to sell their 'only/main' striker of whom their entire game translate too, go on to score more goals the next.

Is it just me but Rom could be massively shooting himself in the foot here.
He has expressed the desire for CL football but who honestly is going to spend over 60mill on him.
I might be doing him a disservice but I can't see the big boys wetting themselves over him?

Lol in which case we may as well have kept jelavic. Never seen an everton player with so many chances to score in my life. Used to say he's alright because he made the chances but at the end of the day if he's missing those which are important and then blaming teammates because he lost his shooting boots? What's the point.

wouldn't say that for the majority of the season and he was right with what he said about his teammates in the last couple of months, but they created enough chances in the SF and the norwich games alone for him to go from 25 to 30 goals for the season

wouldn't say that for the majority of the season and he was right with what he said about his teammates in the last couple of months, but they created enough chances in the SF and the norwich games alone for him to go from 25 to 30 goals for the season
I don't know. You don't blame your team mates. You just don't.

If you lose a game of football you were apart of, it is your fault because you personally didn't do enough to win it.

I don't know. You don't blame your team mates. You just don't.

If you lose a game of football you were apart of, it is your fault because you personally didn't do enough to win it.
No you're right, he shouldn't, he's as much to blame as the rest, none were putting a shift in, but the worst part for him is that he could be coming back to us for pre-season with his tail between his legs.

He's always been ambitious, but I never had him down as someone who'd be this disrespectful. Been listening to too many of the wrong people like his agent and father it seems.

Is it just me but Rom could be massively shooting himself in the foot here.
He has expressed the desire for CL football but who honestly is going to spend over 60mill on him.
I might be doing him a disservice but I can't see the big boys wetting themselves over him?

Nor me.

If anyone believes Bayern Munich are paying £65m for Romelu Lukaku then I'll have what they are. I can't see Chelsea paying that even to be honest. He is looking for a move to Man Utd or Chelsea (can't see them spending that much on him either) but his only chance at that fee is PSG if they get desperate.
We'll cave and sell him for £50m I'd say to an English team ( as even Bayern won't pay that for a reserve striker), as it will be his wish to stay in England, and we are such luvvies that we always accommodate the wealthy clubs.

Chelsea are apparently the front runners for him

I thought he wanted to play in the Champions League?

He's an absolute whopper - Conte won't have him at Chelsea, and Mourinho doesn't rate him. Wenger won't pay that type of money so where does that leave him?

Only PSG could afford him or actually want him IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back