Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me but Rom could be massively shooting himself in the foot here.
He has expressed the desire for CL football but who honestly is going to spend over 60mill on him.
I might be doing him a disservice but I can't see the big boys wetting themselves over him?

I cant see anyone paying £60m straight up, i just hope we don't settle for less with addons.

Koeman pandered to the likes of Mane and Schneiderlin when they talked of moves away like Lukaku is doing

Moyes got rid of Blomqvist straight away and kept his top players like Baines, Arteta, Fellaini and Osman for as long as humanly possible.

Make of that what you will

Unless were going to sell him for what we paid, how could they afford him?

Also he's half the player Lewa is.

Thought that after i posted, i always have the sense that Bayern have more money then they let on - though ive never really looked at it.

I thought Bayern were the most likely, given what was said yesterday by the esk or maybe i picked up wrong, if he goes i dont care where - wherever we get the most wonga, he could o to China next if he decideds to leave - hope he stay though.

He doesn't realise how good he's had it under Martinez. Very few managers would play him every single week no matter what, even when it's to the detriment of the team.

He will tout himself around all summer, the bigger clubs who can afford £60m don't want/need him. The others can't afford £60m.

He will report back for the start of the season and blame the media for twisting his words. All is forgiven, rinse and repeat.

Bayern really though isnt it.

Bayern seem pretty sensible judging by their transfer activity. Their highest fee to date was £30m for Javi Martínez (12/13) and highest for a CF was Mario Gómez at £22.5M (09/10).

It would seem a little out of character for them to spend £50m+ on anyone.

Plus, they're no mugs when it comes to player ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back