Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He may have a connection with Chelsea as well to be fair

He was with them since the age of 18

His dream may have always been to make it there, but Mourinho proved to be an obstacle in his way

Now that obstacle is removed, perhaps he likes the idea of going back there as a conquering hero?

He may have a connection with Chelsea as well to be fair

He was with them since the age of 18

His dream may have always been to make it there, but Mourinho proved to be an obstacle in his way

Now that obstacle is removed, perhaps he likes the idea of going back there as a conquering hero?

The only downside is will Chelsea have a buyback clause of something? I hope we can get as much as we want for him.

The obstacle to him moving isn't Mourinio ..... it is that he is under contract for 3 more years ! No one will meet our evaluation this summer....He will be here

Hmmm, I never considered that

Hopefully they don't

They don't, remember reading that Chelsea made numerous mistakes by not having buy back clauses inserted in contracts of those they sold

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Sturridge and Matic (who they ended up spending a shed load to buy back due to no clause)

No one will buy a sulky arse sitting on the bench, ball is in our court. 3 Year contract and whatever valuation we put on him. I hope whoever the new manager is that comes in can be a fresh start for all and Rom gets on board. He could be a special player for us in a very exciting time to be a blue & I hope he sees that.

Is it worth keeping him when he doesn't want to be here?

I love Rom, but if he wants to go shouldn't we cash in while we can?

We definitely should cash in.....IF we get our price ! I think the Stones situation showed that we will hold our ground. We are in a stronger position than we were with Stones. I don't want an unhappy tit in the squad either but the bottom line is we hold most of the cards here and it will cost whichever team is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back