Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
the deal has already been done, his agent will have already sorted his wages, Everton will have told them how much they want for him.
it will be just a matter of choosing between 2 or 3 clubs.
Man Utd is nailed on for me.

the deal has already been done, his agent will have already sorted his wages, Everton will have told them how much they want for him.
it will be just a matter of choosing between 2 or 3 clubs.
Man Utd is nailed on for me.
And we continue to be a joke then...

At £65M the joke will be squarely on them.
That's a drop in the large ocean for them. The cost of continuing little Everton being Man Utd's feeder club is worth us taking a hit on the fee.
There comes a time we need to just say no more.
CL team for the fee we want or he stays another season.

Mourinho will not go near Lukaku.
If he rated him , he would not have sold him in the first place.

Agree, Mourinho will want the finished article. Lukaku needs to work on his all round game and Mourinho will already have Martial and Rashford to work on.

His only option is PSG really. Arsenal wont pay that much, Pep likes technical players, Mourinho wasnt a fan and there is no way Real Madrid/Barca/Bayern will want him. He doesnt work hard enough for Simeone and I cant imagine Dortmund paying what we want either so that leaves Juve and Chelsea as the only 2 other 'big clubs' - but his dad doesnt want him in Italy as the defending is too good.

Last edited:
Very good striker and will only get better but ambitions/ego will only continue to make Everton look small time and rub the fans up the wrong way, rightfully.

Him and his Belgian mates should have been piped down a while ago but hey, we move on.

His goals will be missed big time. Hope he bombs big time so we can Lol at him obviously.

Be astonished if we got £65 million. Even if the market is a bit crazy, that is vastly inflated. Kane isn't worth that, and he's a far better player.
I'm not sure that Kane is that much better, if at all. He's been playing in front of a far more creative midfield than Rom has... swap them around (i.e. we get Kane, Spurs get Lukaku) and I'd be interested to see who would score more over a season.

And as before, "worth" and "selling price" are two different things.

Cant see us selling him, mainly because what are we going to say to whoever we are talking to for the next manager? Come to Everton but be warned we are going to sell our best player before you have even started? No chance, one of our selling points to attract someone, apart form coin, is the decent squad we have.

I'm not sure that Kane is that much better, if at all. He's been playing in front of a far more creative midfield than Rom has... swap them around (i.e. we get Kane, Spurs get Lukaku) and I'd be interested to see who would score more over a season.

And as before, "worth" and "selling price" are two different things.
I think people underestimate how difficult it is to lead the line a team that goes out to win every game.

Kane is a far better player for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back