Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Language
Spot on.

Spoilt, pretentious brat. Charmless arrogant fella. Obviously gets it from his odious hawking pimp of a father.
Put him straight, shut him up and move him on.
The guy has talent but is not irreplaceable. If we scored more from midfeld, the wings and set pieces (like a proper team, managed properly) we would get along fine with Wilfred Bony or a player of that ilk.
Lukaku orbits the colossus that is Everton, not the other way around, he needs a stern reminder the gobshite.

Lukaku wants to WIN titles, but he obviously doesn't want to put the effort in. Mourinho was right in many respects, he wants things handed to him on a plate. He actually said that all he could focus on in the Leicester game was that Premiership trophy. You would think it would occur to him that EVERY SINGLE Leicester player gave absolutely everything, even the ones that weren't in the first 11. It what made them champions. They became champions also with a squad that cost a hell of a lot less than ours in transfers in wages. If they can, we can. If he was a true champion he would rally his teammates to become champions.

Wants to win things but when given two opportunities this season did jack all. You could go as far to say he probably even cost us the semi final. Small time player, small time mentality. Turns up when he can be bothered. No pride in himself, and certainly no pride in Everton. Ship him out somewhere where he'll be happy hanging on the bank of other players' coat tails as they win trophies for him.

LOL @ everyone saying he cost us the semi final. Not like he got us through the quarters single handedly or nothing.

Yeah, he did, but then again he's a 30 million pound striker who considers himself one of the world's best and our team is set up solely to his advantage. Not asking much for that sort of player to score a few at home against a side who came tenth.

When the big moments came at the Etihad and Wembley he was found short of application in one and short of talent in the other.

Lukaku wants to WIN titles, but he obviously doesn't want to put the effort in. Mourinho was right in many respects, he wants things handed to him on a plate.

He got handed a penalty in an fa cup semi final over an everton veteran who has missed one pen his whole career, and had about 4-5 other chances in that second half. he was in prime position to be the one who actually WON us the fa cup semi how many times? He just a brat that mimiks everything his dad and agent tell him to say. out before euros. if we dont sell him before euros his asking price will drop dramatically. never done squat on the international stage. so many other belgian strikers above him... hes about 4th on the list imo based on previous international performances. 65m > 35-40m if hes not gone before euros.

Yeah, he did, but then again he's a 30 million pound striker who considers himself one of the world's best and our team is set up solely to his advantage. Not asking much for that sort of player to score a few at home against a side who came tenth.

When the big moments came at the Etihad and Wembley he was found short of application in one and short of talent in the other.

Kane, Aguero and Vardy are the only players that scored more than him mate. We finished 11th. I find your comment absolutely ridiculous to suggest that we should expect more from him.

He did score 20+ goals.

But his comments make want him to sod off.

We're bigger than him.

Absolutely. I wish he'd keep his mouth shut, he knows he's going afterall, no need to disrespect the club on the way out - considering how much we done for him.

Kane, Aguero and Vardy are the only players that scored more than him mate. We finished 11th. I find your comment absolutely ridiculous to suggest that we should expect more from him.

Absolutely. I wish he'd keep his mouth shut, he knows he's going afterall, no need to disrespect the club on the way out - considering how much we done for him.

Yeah we could have easily expected more. When did Kane and Vardy become the best strikers in the world? Why shouldn't we expect Lukaku to be ahead of them? Aguero was injured for a lot of the season and still scored the same as him. Lukaku is a huge talent but his application let him down time and time again. He had a good season in my eyes but could have had an exceptional one given how we set up for him and that he was fit all season.

Yeah we could have easily expected more. When did Kane and Vardy become the best strikers in the world? Why shouldn't we expect Lukaku to be ahead of them? Aguero was injured for a lot of the season and still scored the same as him. Lukaku is a huge talent but his application let him down time and time again. He had a good season in my eyes but could have had an exceptional one given how we set up for him and that he was fit all season.

You mean by constantly draining morale and confidence with poor results and conceding late. Come off it. Kane, Vardy and Aguero played for sides in the top 4, Lukaku was top scorer outside of that and to do that in a team than played absolutely awful on so many occasions is commendable.

Doesn't excuse him for being a absolute tosser now with his mouth, but I suspect there are people in his ear telling him to say these things.

I think he is crap, most of his goals were simple tap ins my Grandma could have scored
Cant wait play against him with a big tough defender who takes him out the game
I think his Dad collects his wages and gives him pocket money ... top tit... get rid !

Lukaku is a great player with not the greatest winning mentality it seems, he might want a move fair enough but to be so public with your opinions is downright disrespectful to the club your contracted at.

I want a striker here that plays for the shirt and not moan when things aren't going his way.

His mentality suits PSG.

It obviously hurts when a player says they want to leave, but this lad is boss and we will be a much worse team without him!

Hoping the new manager comes in and makes him stay, with a fresh management team and rejuvenated team mates I think he will score even more next season.

Then if he wants to leave, sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back