Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It obviously hurts when a player says they want to leave, but this lad is boss and we will be a much worse team without him!

Hoping the new manager comes in and makes him stay, with a fresh management team and rejuvenated team mates I think he will score even more next season.

Then if he wants to leave, sell him.
I think we will be a better TEAM without him mate.

I think he is crap, most of his goals were simple tap ins my Grandma could have scored
Cant wait play against him with a big tough defender who takes him out the game
I think his Dad collects his wages and gives him pocket money ... top tit... get rid !

X_a06d.gif

Love how a sky sports media article and other articles from other quality media outlets like the daily star has fans head hunting to hound Lukaku out of team leaving us with kone and naisse :-( His ambitious and big mouthed but also 3 years left on his contract so only if we want to sell him at a price WE want he will go and only if WE want to sell him which we don't :-)

I think we will be a better TEAM without him mate.

I get what you're saying, but that's all dependant on us getting replacements with his money that gel. So we could be a better team, but then we could spend the money on players that need time.

That's why I think bringing in a few new players and convincing him to stay is a better option than us cashing in on him now.

I get what you're saying, but that's all dependant on us getting replacements with his money that gel. So we could be a better team, but then we could spend the money on players that need time.

That's why I think bringing in a few new players and convincing him to stay is a better option than us cashing in on him now.
Fair points, i personally just believe the squad harmony will go up once he leaves. All these comments... the other Everton players etc can't be happy surely?

edit: bear in mind, Rom actually blamed his teammates for some stuff

Hes making himself sound more and more like a muppet, he said he leave for a CL club, well guess what Rom Utd and Chelsea anit CL. Only likely destination is PSG and not sure they want him

Moshiri needs to have a word with him. Apparently he wants to win trophies....scoring a penalty at Wembley might have helped mind.....

You mean by constantly draining morale and confidence with poor results and conceding late. Come off it. Kane, Vardy and Aguero played for sides in the top 4, Lukaku was top scorer outside of that and to do that in a team than played absolutely awful on so many occasions is commendable.

Doesn't excuse him for being a absolute tosser now with his mouth, but I suspect there are people in his ear telling him to say these things.
Sorry mate but you clearly dont understand bobbys style of football. rom was the only player in a blue shirt given permission to look forward and shoot. defence and midfield were made to pass sideways all season, wingers were told to beat a man and cross. You put any half decent striker over 6ft in a blue shirt and tell him to stand on the pen dot all season you expect 25+ goals. Im very confident bony or benteke would be a 25+ goal striker in that team. The fact that he hasnt scored in his last 16+ games, including an FA cup semi where he had 5+ chances plus a pen, just goes to show his attitude is rubbish, he thinks hes above a club that has accepted inconsistancy and he wont last 5 games at a club like united. jose said it himself, he doesnt want to work for anything. bobby was just too much of a skirt to bench him. If someone is braindead enough to give us 65m for a brat with no respect, please just do it before euros. with the likes of hazard and de brunyne supplying him next month, we are all going to see how average he really is. he'll be dropped for benteke or batshuayi before the end of the group stages, then we will be lucky to get 40m for him. JOG ON ROM, take ROGER with you as well, im sick of that clown disrespecting the club that put his son on the map!

Yeah, he did, but then again he's a 30 million pound striker who considers himself one of the world's best and our team is set up solely to his advantage. Not asking much for that sort of player to score a few at home against a side who came tenth.

When the big moments came at the Etihad and Wembley he was found short of application in one and short of talent in the other.

Yep.

Biggest games - City away, United at Wembley...had chances and didn't deliver.

How many penalties did he miss too?

If you chat about being a big payer and wanting to win titles, you can't make miatakes which he does.

I love the lad. But he's not the finished article.

Fair points, i personally just believe the squad harmony will go up once he leaves. All these comments... the other Everton players etc can't be happy surely?

edit: bear in mind, Rom actually blamed his teammates for some stuff

I suppose we will find out in the next few months if he actually goes anywhere, I'm hoping he stays on a personal level as strikers who score that many goals are hard to come by.

But he also wanted out many times
He's mentioned wanting to finish his career in spain.

He's mentioned wanting to play CL.

He's never said I want to play for PSG Barca etc, and has never been a general pleb.

He never blamed his team mates for poor performances.

edit: oh an never claimed he's the best winger in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back