Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we will find out in the next few months if he actually goes anywhere, I'm hoping he stays on a personal level as strikers who score that many goals are hard to come by.
Yup, personally i'd prefer him to stay... but with saying that... on the back of all his comments, I really can't see it going down well, and if he's going to keep sprouting turd, then what's the point really.

There are strikers who will be better, more hard working, or generally better for our team than himself.

This being said, he is boss and i've always said we'll miss his goals etc when he's banging them in for someone else.

Just trying to put a positive spin on the situation however, big money - other strikers exist, could become a better team because of it.

He's mentioned wanting to finish his career in spain.

He's mentioned wanting to play CL.

He's never said I want to play for PSG Barca etc, and has never been a general pleb.

He never blamed his team mates for poor performances.

edit: oh an never claimed he's the best winger in the world!

Said he had Atletico after him and other clubs but we didnt let him go last Jan, and was lied to.

The point being is that he's another player in the squad who wanted to leave and is still there.

Said he had Atletico after him and other clubs but we didnt let him go last Jan.

The point being is that he's another player in the squad who wanted to leave and is still there.
A player who on social media instagram is now openly delighted and welcoming the next season with EFC.

He wasn't being played by el fraudo, his reason for wanting to leave is just different and almost far more justified - getting game time ahead of the euros.

A player who on social media instagram is now openly delighted and welcoming the next season with EFC.

He wasn't being played by el fraudo, his reason for wanting to leave is just different and almost far more justified - getting game time ahead of the euros.

He'd jump ship if a club came in for him.

Sorry mate but you clearly dont understand bobbys style of football. rom was the only player in a blue shirt given permission to look forward and shoot. defence and midfield were made to pass sideways all season, wingers were told to beat a man and cross. You put any half decent striker over 6ft in a blue shirt and tell him to stand on the pen dot all season you expect 25+ goals. Im very confident bony or benteke would be a 25+ goal striker in that team. The fact that he hasnt scored in his last 16+ games, including an FA cup semi where he had 5+ chances plus a pen, just goes to show his attitude is rubbish, he thinks hes above a club that has accepted inconsistancy and he wont last 5 games at a club like united. jose said it himself, he doesnt want to work for anything. bobby was just too much of a skirt to bench him. If someone is braindead enough to give us 65m for a brat with no respect, please just do it before euros. with the likes of hazard and de brunyne supplying him next month, we are all going to see how average he really is. he'll be dropped for benteke or batshuayi before the end of the group stages, then we will be lucky to get 40m for him. JOG ON ROM, take ROGER with you as well, im sick of that clown disrespecting the club that put his son on the map!

The fact that you're saying Benteke is as good as Lukaku is laughable and already makes the rest of what you wrote void. Along with the fact that you claim he hasn't scored in his last 16+ games which is completely not true.

Fickle bunch aren't we. If he hadn't opened his mouth and was staying we'd all be looking forward to him kicking on for 30 goals next season. Instead, he's said he wants to leave, so we're all convinced he's useless and that we'll have no trouble finding a replacement to his goals.

The fact that you're saying Benteke is as good as Lukaku is laughable and already makes the rest of what you wrote void. Along with the fact that you claim he hasn't scored in his last 16+ games which is completely not true.

Fickle bunch aren't we. If he hadn't opened his mouth and was staying we'd all be looking forward to him kicking on for 30 goals next season. Instead, he's said he wants to leave, so we're all convinced he's useless and that we'll have no trouble finding a replacement to his goals.
Benteke and Lukaku score at a fairly similar rate.

I never said that, but if you want to get into it, based on his time at villa and for belgium, benteke is class. keeping in mind rom played how many minutes at the world cup? rom would also score zero goals in a high pressure klopp team where he has to run for 90 mins too. benteke would score 25+ if we put him on the pen spot just like lukaku. you clearly havent watched many everton games, or plain and simple dont understand how different tactics effect different players. ffs, kone scored a hatrick... does that not prove to you that bobby set up a team week in week out to feed a center forward??

and please enlighten me when rom has scored in the last 16 games hes played?

X_a06d.gif

Just like watching me Grandma !
Also confirms how much he couldnt be assed towards the end of the season
Get Rid !

I never said that, but if you want to get into it, based on his time at villa and for belgium, benteke is class. keeping in mind rom played how many minutes at the world cup? rom would also score zero goals in a high pressure klopp team where he has to run for 90 mins too. benteke would score 25+ if we put him on the pen spot just like lukaku. you clearly havent watched many everton games, or plain and simple dont understand how different tactics effect different players. ffs, kone scored a hatrick... does that not prove to you that bobby set up a team week in week out to feed a center forward??

and please enlighten me when rom has scored in the last 16 games hes played?
Think it's about 11 games without scoring tbh

In all fairness I don't believe there is much of a fickle attitude abound. It's a simple matter of the way this young talented man is going about getting his big dream move.
Looking over his shoulder with a sneer at what we know is a fine football club and thinking we're beneath him is completely unnecessary and lacks dignity.
If he's such a world beater, they'll be a host of admiring coaches courting his agent so no real need for him to give it the the snotty nosed big'un.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back