Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest I've simply got to the point that I'm not that arsed of he stays or goes. Slots when he's bang on it and he's been a great signing.

He's looked absolutely dreadful in loads of games the past 3 years but all you have to do is look at that first goal against Chelsea and think "ffs that is an absolute pearler"

Moments like that he's worth 65m. Most of the time he looks like a 35m player so I would say somewhere in between is his valuation.

He can jog on too if he doesn't want to play for us.On form he's unplayable but too often he's not arsed and is an arrogant moaner who bleats about CL and trophys but he could have banged us into a final and missed about four clear cut chances.

I'm repeating myself here; but I want people to imagine what it must have been like training under the phenomenally inept R Martinez for THREE years.
No wonder the lad talks Johnny Depp-like wham...and wants out.
Martinez drove me bananas 18 months go!
I hope he stays and Koeman lends him proper direction...like a proper manager should

0wham.jpg

As much as I want to keep him (and I do, believe me), I can't help think that the moment he switched agents, he was gone. This agent of his was someone Alex Ferguson detested - that' saying something for me.

I'll be agog if he's still here come September, I'm not sure anything will retain him.

He's gonna be one of those players who always switches clubs, and it's a shame because he could be a proper legend here if he stays at this moment in time. That's football agents though.....

Where is he going thought? Hes banged on about CL for 2 years but Chelsea are favourites yet there not in the CL. I think he will probably stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back