Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter [Poor language removed]
summer.

Needs to take his head out his ass, going to be quite the reality check when he has to report back for preseason after no one is prepared to pay the fee
guarantee at least one or two clubs will be happy to pay 50 million for him this summer.

No idea if we would accept that amount or demand more.

I've read some arguing he isn't worth 140 grand a week on twitter, but these are the same people shouting saying we won't accept a penny less than 65m for him - i don't quite get that. If he commands that kind of transfer fee then he's worthy of a worldy of a new contract offer. He's a proper kn0bhead but equally he scores goals (when he can be bothered to try) and i'd much rather keep him than sell and try to replace his goals which won't be easy, even with money. And again rewarding our top talent with big wages would be another sign that this isn't BK's plucky little Everton punching above their weight anymore.

That said it's probably BS

If we didn't have Morishi and Koeman at the club I'd be more upset with his latest shinnanigans, but we're now showing ambition that I've never seen at Everton. If Rom goes, I have faith that we can replace him and he won't be missed as much as people think.

If this was last summer though I'd be a lot more gutted about the whole situation. I say sell him to the highest bidder, bring in two quality strikers and move on.

Sorry for saying shinnanigans

£140K/?!?!!!?!?!!?!?

ea2ed6e09d251f58533c02f4f965ccf0.400x239x4.gif

If we didn't have Morishi and Koeman at the club I'd be more upset with his latest shinnanigans, but we're now showing ambition that I've never seen at Everton. If Rom goes, I have faith that we can replace him and he won't be missed as much as people think.

If this was last summer though I'd be a lot more gutted about the whole situation. I say sell him to the highest bidder, bring in two quality strikers and move on.

Sorry for saying shinnanigans

Untitled2.gif

Evetonians have definitely fallen out of love with Romelu. And just how will we feel about him if he does sign on ludicrous money? Mercenary snake. He will sell it as 'I believe in the direction of the club' blah, blah.

Evetonians have definitely fallen out of love with Romelu. And just how will we feel about him if he does sign on ludicrous money? Mercenary snake. He will sell it as 'I believe in the direction of the club' blah, blah.

And imagine if he does sign a contract extension at circa £140k a week and then fails to play well, show genuine commitment, contribute positively to the team in each game, throws his hands in the air and moans, doesn't score at least every other game... and then talks even more guff about leaving... the fume-o-meter will explode.

He's digging himself a hole and to offer him a huge upgrade to stay and then watch him possibly fall flat is not appealing to me. He's disrespected the club and the fans and nobody is bigger than the club, cash in while we can I say and get somebody in who appreciates playing for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back