Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young players <25 want to peak too early IMO. If he was level headed, he''d take the chance to be selected every week, learn, improve, win something, then go to Bayern or PSG or wherever he wants to. Same for Stones.

If you want to keep him... i think all it takes it to get his little brother onboard (and send him on loan right after)... unless you have ethical issues with that.

If you want to keep him... i think all it takes it to get his little brother onboard (and send him on loan right after)... unless you have ethical issues with that.
Loan? He can't be bad if he's made their national team, we could do with fullback cover anyway. Plus he's young so will only get better.

Hope this Club stand firm like Liverpool did with Suarez a few years back. And if the lads got anything about him he'll attempt to have a similar season to Suarez.

Suarez got his head down accepted he wasnt leaving and almost won them lot the League then got that dream move to Barca. Im not saying Lukaku can win us the League or get us close, but if he's told no, then i hope he has that kind of attitude that Suarez had.

Hope this Club stand firm like Liverpool did with Suarez a few years back. And if the lads got anything about him he'll attempt to have a similar season to Suarez.

Suarez got his head down accepted he wasnt leaving and almost won them lot the League then got that dream move to Barca. Im not saying Lukaku can win us the League or get us close, but if he's told no, then i hope he has that kind of attitude that Suarez had.

Well he never bit anyone last season to force through a move so his attitude can't be compared to Suarez just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back